XxEpicgirlzxX's Veteran Application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

XxEpicgirlzxX's Veteran Application Empty XxEpicgirlzxX's Veteran Application

Post by Epiccx on 8/7/2015, 1:56 am

Minecraft username: XxEpicgirlzxX 

Real name (recommended): Madison

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing on Oasis for a year.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on being on this server for at least    1-3 hours a day.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes, and I plan to vote more!

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): [Mod] Birdiebug02 
                     [JrMod] Fithboy
                     [JrMod] retkojy
                     [JrMod] Shadeyghost
                     [JrMod] OasisMaximus
                     [JrMod] Espartemos

If any other of you guys that are a staff member that vouched I will put you on the list. Feel free to vouch if you want to!

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I don't think I deserve anything but, I help so much players even if it there are a lot of items involved for it. I treat everyone in a kind way and I always ask how everyone is doing. What sets me apart from other Trusted players is that I can always save your items or keep it safe. Here's a true story: So one day, someone wanted a dog and a cat. So I bought the animal eggs from the AdminShop at /warp shop for them so they didn't have to spend any money at all. The player wanted them to be named so I named them and they had to leave the game. I put the animal eggs in a private chest (only private to me) and when the player came online again, I gave them their animal eggs and they did not get stolen and the player was very happy! (Sorry I kept saying "the player" and things similar to that, I forgot their username.) Anyways, I would not goof around with any player's items and like I said before, I am kind to everyone and I have been playing on the server for a year!

Optional:

Activity

I am mostly active, I try to come online at least a few hours a day ( at least 1-3 hours ) . But I lately haven't been online for a few days since I play on the 1.9 Oasis Snapshot Server. I am also offline because of school, and I might be spending time with my family. But I am pretty active in-game. I also try and post more and more in the forums.

Kindness

Like I said many times, I treat all players no matter what rank they are, with respect and kindness. I ask people for help. I recently helped someone get iron blocks for his beacon. I did many things for players and when they offer me a reward to pay me or give me an item I usually say that it's okay and they don't need to give it to me. Sometimes I buy players items. Sometimes, I even give coins to players that really need it. Or I tell them ways on how they can earn coins. For example: Voting, selling items, or selling items to shops.

Responsibility

I think I am pretty responsible.  I never got banned on Oasis and I also own a town and some things get out of hand like with a resident building things without my permission (I don't want to mention his name, he griefed a lot) I report it to a staff member as soon as possible! In Oasis, I take everything seriously and if I can't make it to an event I will usually let everyone know. I host firework shows in my town when it is the day of the promos or holidays, and it is a big responsibility. From getting materials for the fireworks to planning the show out, it is hard work!  I am pretty responsible and out of Oasis, and in school I am responsible with just about everything.In school, I get good grades and I get along with just about everyone! I take my schoolwork seriously and I don't think it's a joke. My grades are improving and I am getting more organized and I almost got straight A's this year!

Fun

I am starting to get to know player's more so I can try and be everyone's friend! Sometimes I create jokes or I try and have fun with everyone! Whenever I'm online, I will try and join a contest for fun (Example: Build-Off, WS Spleef, spleef, Mini build-off and much more!) In Skyblock, I built a waterslide and I usually ask if anyone would like to test it out. Like I said before, I do host firework shows for the promos and on holidays! I also host picnics for everyone to gather, and to just have fun in the backyard of  one of my houses!

Helpful

I am very helpful to players. I am building mob grinders for players in skyblock that wants them on their island and they don't know how to build it. In survival, I ask if anyone needs help. I put everyone's work before mine. I still have several projects in my town that are not yet complete since I help a lot of people. I helped many people with their towns. I am a Co-owner of Bain_3's BoatCity, I am a co-owner of JacobMagazine's town, and I am a Co-owner of my sister's (Bubbles13919) town called Super City. I will continue to help them with their towns. I helped many more players with different things. Also, if a player asks a question about something I am most likely able to answer it. I continue to help more players. If you need help, let me know! :)

Maturity

Many people my age are not mature. And many people on this server thinks I'm 13-19. I do use slang (as many of you guys can see in the chat) but I will try not to use it all the time (even though this is the internet) I goof around or laugh when it is the right time. I don't make fun of people who lost something, I try and help them get it back. And I don't make fun of people who are different from everyone (everyone's unique! :) ) I don't and I never will say a bad word in chat. There are young players and they can catch on to it and say it to their family (who knows!) and you could also get banned from saying it over and over again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I probably forgot many things, I am not expecting to get veteran, and I literally got Trusted+ 2 months ago, but I hope you guys enjoyed this! I will let you know when I bump this! Thanks for reading! P.S. I will still play as much as I do now even if I don't get the rank! Oasis is my favorite server <3

Last edited by XxEpicgirlzxX on 9/14/2015, 9:24 am; edited 11 times in total
Epiccx
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

XxEpicgirlzxX's Veteran Application Empty Re: XxEpicgirlzxX's Veteran Application

Post by Fithboy on 8/7/2015, 4:43 am

Vouch!
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

XxEpicgirlzxX's Veteran Application Empty Re: XxEpicgirlzxX's Veteran Application

Post by Magik_Flamingo on 8/7/2015, 7:52 am

Vouch! You are active and very kind.
Magik_Flamingo
Magik_Flamingo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain on 8/7/2015, 8:53 am

Vouch! 

Epic deserves this so much. She's super active, ALWAYS helping me and other players, and ALWAYS welcoming players back when they join the game. I can't remember how many times Epic has helped me with my town. I would vouch many more times if I could.
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TimeMagazine_ on 8/7/2015, 4:01 pm

Vouch!
TimeMagazine_
TimeMagazine_
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jellyfish_Fields on 8/7/2015, 5:36 pm

Vouch! Great player and super friendly!
Jellyfish_Fields
Jellyfish_Fields
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWovle on 8/7/2015, 8:22 pm

Vouch
ShadowWovle
ShadowWovle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy on 8/7/2015, 9:03 pm

TOTAL 100%

VOUCH

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiccx on 8/8/2015, 2:38 pm

Aww, thank you so much guys!
Epiccx
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiccx on 8/10/2015, 12:14 pm

Bump! I added and edited sentences in the Fun section and I added a sentence to the Activity section.
Epiccx
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiccx on 8/11/2015, 1:07 am

Bump!
Epiccx
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiccx on 8/12/2015, 12:28 pm

Bump!
Epiccx
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiccx on 8/24/2015, 4:20 pm

Bump!
Epiccx
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LegitRisk on 8/24/2015, 5:44 pm

Vouch
LegitRisk
LegitRisk
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiccx on 8/26/2015, 12:09 pm

Thank you Legit!
Epiccx
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiccx on 9/1/2015, 11:07 pm

Major bump!
Epiccx
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

XxEpicgirlzxX's Veteran Application Empty Vouch from Cow Army

Post by Mattoosie62 on 9/12/2015, 12:49 pm

This is one amazing players always Welcomes you back great friend always willing to help be there in a heart beat over great player and person I think this amazing girl deserves a Vouch from Cow Army 
XxEpicgirlzxX's Veteran Application 0000442159_100
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 9/12/2015, 1:01 pm

It astonishes me that only a few people have vouched for you, i know that you are a great oasian and that you deserve the veteran rank, so you have my vouch epic
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiccx on 9/12/2015, 8:19 pm

Thank you so much Shady and Matt! It means a lot to me!
Epiccx
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus on 9/13/2015, 5:54 am

I'll drop a vouch in as well :)
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine on 9/13/2015, 2:26 pm

How have i not seen this :I vouch forsure!
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 9/13/2015, 5:29 pm

Been trying to find my vouch pic but can't so for now i will have to go without

Vouch

Last edited by ThunderHorse on 9/13/2015, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Espartemos on 9/13/2015, 6:01 pm

Yes Please! You're probably the most polite player on Oasis...definitely deserving of Veteran rank! 

XxEpicgirlzxX's Veteran Application Vouch_15
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Epiccx on 9/14/2015, 7:08 pm

Thank you so much for vouching everyone! It means a lot to me! :)
Epiccx
Epiccx
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles13919 on 9/14/2015, 8:04 pm

vouch

Bubbles13919
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum