Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Dont understand.

Go down

I Dont understand. Empty I Dont understand.

Post by IhaveChanged on 8/3/2015, 10:57 pm

Minecraft username:_son_of_notch_

Mod/Admin who banned you:Gr00vedriftTreh

Reason you were banned:apparently i was ban for xray

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:I guess it was a misunderstanding, i only got 8 diamonds and it was within the span of like 2 hours or something and i was following all the rules, i never used xray or anything like that i was just mining. I found some diamonds, i didn't realize i would be ban for mining. Maybe its because i was recently unban and so you're on edge about me (which I fully understand and agree you should be) But i can assure you i did not have or anything like that.

IhaveChanged
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

I Dont understand. Empty Re: I Dont understand.

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 8/4/2015, 1:11 pm

Yes looking through your logs you did not mine a lot of diamonds and getting a lot of diamonds is not a ban-able offense, but when you are proactively adjusting your tunnels to reach ores that you should not have been able to see is. This proactive digging to these ores are what we look for when we look at Xray cases.

I Dont understand. 2015-010
In this photo above you can see a tunnel digging strait down to hit a vein of iron (4) then continue downward to the next one, mid tunnel you adjusted your tunnel over a couple blocks to directly hit another vein of iron that was below it.

I Dont understand. 2015-011

Soon after you mined some additional ores you walked up a natural cave to a point where you dug strait down through stone to hit a large vein of coal. Finally at the bottom of this pic you see a vein of coal and two paths, one leading to another part of the explored cave system another going strait into a vein of diamonds. You prioritized going to the diamonds over the tunnel going to the rest of the mining area. You knew where both the tunnels and the diamonds are and chosen to get the diamonds the same way as you knew that you needed to adjust your downward tunnel to hit more iron and that you needed to dig down in a specific spot to hit a large chunk of coal.

Whether or not you got diamonds you had an unfair advantage to the other players. You where given a second chance from an unappeal-able ban and you blew it.

Appeal Denied
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum