Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexy_Boss's Ban Appeal

Go down

Sexy_Boss's Ban Appeal Empty Sexy_Boss's Ban Appeal

Post by Sexy_Boss on 7/11/2015, 8:30 am

Minecraft username:Sexy_Boss

Mod/Admin who banned you:Revilo410

Reason you were banned:Fly Hacking

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:I Am Sorry For Hacking I Just Love This Server Alot First  Time I Joined I Didnt Really Like Anything Untill I Notice This Server Is Really Fun So The Second Day I Started Hacking I Am Sorry I Promist I Wont Do It Again Give Me Another Chance Please Staffs.I Will Never Cheat Again This Is A Great Server With Good Community So I Wish I Can Have Another Chance Please,Thank you for Reading

~Sexy_Boss

Sexy_Boss
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Sexy_Boss's Ban Appeal Empty Re: Sexy_Boss's Ban Appeal

Post by Revilo410 on 7/11/2015, 1:50 pm

Right Sexy_Boss, we have a zero tolerance stance on hacking of any kind. It is forbidden in every way and gives you an unfair advantage over other players. Also we have no way to tell if you have hacks downloaded or not, so we have to completely trust you.

On this occasion I have decided I will let you have a second chance but don't make me regret this decision, any further accusations of hacking, ever, WILL result in a permanent ban with no appeal!

Consider this your final and only warning, we promote fair play in our community and we won't have people cheating to put themselves above others...

So, put this behind you, reinstall a clean version of MC, all your hacks will be deleted from whatever account you play on out server with and what's done is done.

Welcome back to Oasis, don't make the same mistake twice

::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum