View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robotchicken3 jrmod application

Post by Robotchicken3 on 6/30/2015, 4:37 am

----------------------------------------------------

Minecraft username: Robotchicken3

Real name (recommended): max

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: a month or so

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
A very long time because everyone is nice and I recently just bought a shop to so I have to keep up on that.
Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: zwall99

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I think I deserve it because people always ask for help, my self included, and no mods or anyone are on to help them and I would like to be able to to to them and help them get started off new or just help in general.

Robotchicken3
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Robotchicken3 jrmod application

Post by AlvinB on 6/30/2015, 4:44 am

Okay, so let me point out a few things here, 1. You have to have been registered for at least 4 months on the forums before applying for JrMod. 2. JrMod is a very hard rank to get and I would recommend you play a little bit longer and get to know the community. And finally, your application could use some more arguments why you deserve JrMod, I think it's a little bit short atm. Good luck in the future though!
AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LemonadeLlamas on 6/30/2015, 6:19 am

As Alvin said, you need to play a bit longer dude. Forum date = join date and all. (Also js zwall isn't staff anymore)

So keep playing and helping people, I'm sure you'd make a great staff member when the time comes.
LemonadeLlamas
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain on 6/30/2015, 9:17 am

There are a few things wrong with this application.

1. You have to be registered on the forums for at least 4 months before applying. You still need about 3 more months of activity. Still, 4 months isn't a whole lot of time.

2. I don't believe Zwall is a staff member anymore, and you have to be sure to ask before putting someone's name down. (If you asked then it's fine)

3. This is far too short to be considered. Take a look at some of the JrMod applications that got accepted, and get some ideas from those. 

That's all I have, good luck!
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 333DYNAMO333 on 6/30/2015, 1:40 pm

As many others have said, this app needs alot of work. Furthermore it takes time for the rank of JrMod, as it is very hard to get. You are only [Trusted] as of right now and i beleive that you should get to something higher. Furthermore you have caused a few arguments with staff members, not good.

333DYNAMO333
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 on 6/30/2015, 1:48 pm

Hi robotchicken.

I'm going to lock this thread for the time being. Please feel free to re-apply in the future - we always like seeing new staff applicants!

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not locking this thread because I doubt your abilities as a staff member. I'm locking this because it's waaaay too early for you to be applying for a staff rank. Being staff is a HUGE responsibility and I wouldn't want to keep this thread open and harbor negative feedback from the community. The staff do more than just fly around, ban players, and use creative mode. They help run the server and it's a very big commitment.

Like I said before, please feel free to re-apply for JrMod in the future! :)

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top