Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by 397 on 5/17/2015, 10:53 pm

IGN - 397

Admin that banned me - osgatharp

Reason you were banned - xraying

reason i believe i should be unbanned - I was never xraying. I had this same discussion with Paxination, i have screenshots and videos of my minecraft and my .minecraft and versions folder that i am not xraying.
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by OsgaTharp on 5/17/2015, 11:05 pm

Appeal denied. I've talked to Pax about your 'proof' and how you disconnected when you were told to not log off. You could of done a number of things to fake proof of no xray. It is blatantly obvious you were using xray when looking at quite a few of your diamond breaks. 

You will not be unbanned if you are going to continue to lie.
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Paxination on 5/17/2015, 11:37 pm

Well, your excuse previously was that you heard lava. After OsgaTharp investigated a report about xraying from another player, we fount more instances of you just suddenly turning right for diamonds. And no lava any where near. And not just one, but others.

You said you dont know how to add mods for anything. But you have optifine and no mod loaders like forge or liteloader. You have to modify the jar file and add optifine in it manually. Which is way harder than installing forge or liteloader and dropping an xray mod in the mod folder.

The first video was just of your minecraft screen. Which proved nothing to me and was a complete waste of time. Xray whether a mod or a texture pack and be turned off easily in game with out logging.

Second video was of some ones .minecraft and version folders. The quality of that video was so crappy I couldnt even read any thing.

The screen shot was of the .minecraft folder only. Which showed no signs of a mod loader there. But could have came from any one. Being that you were in a skype chat with others. Some one could have sent you a link to their .minecraft folder easily.

Despite the proof I was still skeptical.

Here is my proof...

Ban Appeal 1843b610

Notice how it shows the order it was all mined. How the tunnels each lead to diamonds.

The light blue highlighted blocks are the diamond ore you mined.

This just screams xray. Your literally mining straight to diamonds each time, turning to it, or going diagonally to it.

Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum