Booty4652--JrMod App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Booty4652--JrMod App

Post by Wdm_LOX on 4/14/2015, 6:30 pm

----------------------------------------------------

Minecraft username:Booty4652

Real name (recommended):Willow M

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

At least 2 years My actual join date I believe was October 2013 but I did not join the forums until much later.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

Regularly, at least once a day, if I am available, expect me online. Because I am 11 years old I have responsibilities around the house and homework so from time to time that may keep me busy but my parents know that I am applying for JrMod and have already stated that I would be allowed to meet my responsibilities to the server too.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: If any staff or anyone at all would like to vouch for me please reply below!

Why do you deserve JrMod status?

I would always be on the lookout for griefs no matter what, also I am willing to help out everyone as I have always been willing to do without being a JrMod. I remember being new to the server and the difficulty I had getting to know the rules and how to do things. I was lucky enough to have my older brother (xMikelAngelox) on here to teach me but not everyone has that so I have tried to be as helpful as possible. I think that in all of the situations I have come across so far I have always tried to act respectable and represent the server and its staff properly. I am always willing to listen to advice and take others suggestions in to consideration before making decisions.

What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

I would love to help the server and have fun. Oasis is a community not just a single player game so we have to look out for each other a little bit but that never means rules can be forgotten. Rules are there for a reason and since I am what you could call "obsessed" with making sure the rules are followed and that members are able to have fun without problems I think I would be perfect for the staff.

I am currently making a town with a friend and am going to apply for a warp to it soon. I have a "partyplaza" open already with a warp done for everyone on the server, and I think I am different from others because I will always be building things to help the server. I play to have fun but I always try to benefit the server and the community when possible. Thank you for taking the time to read this.  Thank you- Willow

Last edited by booty4652 on 4/14/2015, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wdm_LOX
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Booty4652--JrMod App

Post by XboxFantic on 4/14/2015, 6:52 pm

I'll vouch, but I just see a few flaws in the application, one of them being that your reasoning for wanting JrMod was that you seem to have/want some builds.

I may not be a staff member, but at least I know what it's about. To be a JrMod would just have to be more than building awesome things and helping out people with their builds. It's more or less helping out the people themselves with whatever Minecraft/Server-related issue they may have. A little more than griefs. :P

But for my opinion on you, I think that you would be able to get along with everyone else just fine. You would make a pretty good JrMod given that you gain the experience from it. From banning the bad guests to helping out the other players, you would do a very good job at it. 

If you can, see about possibly editing the application to be a little more... Professional, I suppose; more serious sounding like you really do want to become a staff member.

So here ya are! One Vouch!

XboxFantic
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/14/2015, 6:55 pm

I've seen booty handle things on the server with amazing patience and maturity, even when someone is rude to her. More patience then I would have had if placed in the same scenario at times, honestly.
Reasonable, respectful, active, and always offers help to those who need it.
The app is a bit short and you could probably find some things to add to it, but based on what I know from seeing you in-game, it's a vouch from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain on 4/14/2015, 7:06 pm

It's a pretty short application, but I think actions in game make up for that. They are very helpful in game, and extremely active. I don't know of anything else that would make them a better applicant for the Jr. Mod position.Smile

VOUCH!!!

Last edited by Bainbridge3 on 4/17/2015, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaned it up)
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 on 4/14/2015, 7:11 pm

booty4652 wrote:----------------------------------------------------
How long have you been playing on THIS server?:at least 2 years
By at least 2 years, you mean since around spring of 2014? Give or take? This app is quite short. Beef it up and I MAY think about it. Until then, I'm sorry to say that my vouch is still at my disposal.
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wdm_LOX on 4/14/2015, 8:36 pm

I have edited my application to clean it up and added some more details. I hope it answers any questions you may have.

Thank you- Willow
Wdm_LOX
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 on 4/16/2015, 10:13 pm

I'm giving out my honest opinion here.
You updated your application. Great. All fine'n'dandy. But you just answered the questions that people have. In this, you need to give your 110%. I know it's statistically and mathematically impossible to give out 110% percent, but you need to do it. My opinion is that you have not yet matured enough and you are not involved with the community enough to be making a Jr. Mod app. 13 posts, most not even being that relevant, is not much. I'm not saying I don't vouch, but you have some tough competition if you're going to be serious about getting this position. Thank you for reading, remember, this is CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. This is not meant to be a personal attack, and I can understand how it may come across that way, but I'm a blunt person. Learn from this, maybe get more active with the community, wait another couple months or so. Just keep growing up and be active.
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 4/17/2015, 5:12 pm

I have deleted all post that were not with the topic or any of those that might have helped derail the topic. We feel leaving them in the topic was an eye sore. A FULL QUOTE of the entire topic up to my post here is archived in staff section for future reference.

Lets keep to the topic pls, and this goes for all parties.
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 5/11/2015, 1:27 am

I give you my vouch for 2 reasons, one being your maturity, and the other bro friendliness. You have helpped me on multiple occasions, pvp or no, and u was very grateful, i would love to see you help other people too, except this time, with the right tools.
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wdm_LOX on 5/13/2015, 2:05 am

Thanks you for vouching, you all. It means alot, i know i have not been active I have had things going on.... It's in the staffs hands now. I hope i am still in the running for staff. Thank you all for being very supportive and very polite. 

Thanks- Booty
Wdm_LOX
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum