Jaco's JrMod App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jaco's JrMod App

Post by jacobritz on 1/26/2015, 12:19 am

Sorry I had to type in the format (My computer doesn't freakin paste)

Minecraft username: jacobritz

Real name (recommended): Jacob Ritz

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 7 months on the 27th of January

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Almost every day, I try to get on while I can and is the only server I play on

Name any JrMods, Mods, Admins who would vouch for you: 

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart for the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: 

JrMod isn't something you just get, you have to earn it, you have to work hard for it, its not like member where you usually get it. I play on the server pretty much every day and when I can't, I go on MineChat. As soon as I asked Mad if I should apply for staff the one question he asked me was "Why do you think you deserve to be staff?" I have thought about it for a few days now and I'm still not sure, I'm just like the rest of us, I put on my pants one leg at a time but I think I could really change the server, I think I'm friends with a lot of people oh wait I have no friends.... Any ways I asked Lina earlier How staff decide if they deserve getting Jr.Mod, Mod, ect. She said that they base it off of maturity, how they deal with others, willingness to help out, and activity I think I potentially have all of those. When I made my first application for Jr.Mod I had no idea what I was suppose to do but now I have a grip on it.
Maturity:
I am mature pretty much 99% but when I'm with my friends things get pretty strange.... When people give me a job I take it very seriously.

How I Deal With Others:
When people use caps like OMG A JUST SAW A GIANT OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I give them a warning like "caps" or "watch the caps", I don't pick fights with others or swear at them actually I don't swear at all, I'm not that kinda guy thats picks fights with people, I hate when people are rude to others so why would I do it? If someone is being rude to someone or is being a jerk I tell them to stop, I also do this in person too cause no one wants to mess with me, I am a giant.

Willingness To Help Others:
I love helping people when someone is in need why not help them out? Every time I'm on the server I say Anyone need help with anything? And if they do I tp to them and help them the best I can. If someone is new to the server and I'm online I usually go to spawn and give them some food and stuff, helping other is one of my favourite things to do. "If you are to busy judging people you have no time to love them" -Mother Teresa

Activity
I forget if I said this earlier in my application but I play pretty much every single day! Oasis is my home, I love every single person on it, and when I cant go on it I go check out stuff on the forums , I usually use MineChat too when I have the chance but anyways when I'm on Oasis I'm on for a while maybe like 2 hours at the minimum.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, "Dont let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do" -John Wooden
I thank you again

-Jaco

jacobritz
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaco's JrMod App

Post by jacobritz on 1/27/2015, 7:46 pm

Bump

jacobritz
Dirt Digger