Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edgar Frostbite Highwind VII's Guide application.

2 posters

Go down

Edgar Frostbite Highwind VII's Guide application. Empty Edgar Frostbite Highwind VII's Guide application.

Post by EdgarTheKing 5/12/2011, 4:14 pm

Username: Cloudkesh(Kesh is gone for good and has left me his MC account.)

Name anyone above the 50$ donator Rank that would Vouch for you: Don't know Actually.

How long 'hast 'thou been here?: Hmm....Well, about the same time as Kesh, Just not as active. Unlike Kesh, I have alot of free time upon my hands so I'm usually on more then him.

Why 'does't 'thou deserve this Rank?: Well for one, I feel the same way Kesh did when he was around and applying for guide, I feel the need to help others with alot of things and I feel there are not enough staff members on, When I am around of course, to Help people with griefs and all. I'm not sayin' you guys aren't doin' your job or anythin' you're doin' great! ^^;; Anyways, Seein' so many people get griefed and yelling for help, And no one comes to their attention, Makes me frown...Anyways, I just want to help and all....I am also a victim of griefers and bein' griefed....
EdgarTheKing
EdgarTheKing
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Edgar Frostbite Highwind VII's Guide application. Empty Re: Edgar Frostbite Highwind VII's Guide application.

Post by Vegeta400 5/15/2011, 3:23 pm

VOUCH
Vegeta400
Vegeta400
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum