App for Vet

Go down

App for Vet Empty App for Vet

Post by ryguy7926 on 9/24/2014, 8:25 am

Minecraft username:

Real name (recommended): Ryan

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I was playing for a long time and now just got back on.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: everyday

Have you voted for Oasis at [url=http://www.bit.ly/oasisv]www.bit.ly/oasisv[/url] ?: yes

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Have not asked yet, but if Gweedo remembers me.  W0keupdead can vouch and mediumdee can vouch for me. :D

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Knowing right from wrong in real-life situations sets me apart from the other trusted players.
ryguy7926
ryguy7926
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

App for Vet Empty Re: App for Vet

Post by 4emersons on 9/24/2014, 8:47 am

I don't think I've ever seen a smaller Veteran application. Tell us why you deserve it. One small sentence will not get it done. Take a look at some of the applications from players who did get it, if you are stuck, but obviously don't copy them. 

Also, you just came back from an inactive period. Why do people never understand that you don't get  a rank right after coming back from inactivity. Nearly everyone applies it seems, and nobody has ever been accepted soon after an inactive period. What will it take for people to learn that?

I'm locking this before it gets out of hand, pm me or another staff member to have this unlocked in a month or two when you feel more ready.

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum