SonMonHater101 Veteran App

Go down

SonMonHater101 Veteran App Empty SonMonHater101 Veteran App

Post by SonMonHaters101 on 9/17/2014, 10:48 pm

Minecraft username:SonMonHater101

Real name (recommended):Kalei

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Alittle more then Half a year Shocked

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As long as it lives... Wink (cause what else do i do in life..)

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Mhm

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):
Lina
Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

I belive im mature enough to gain this status because my mother even says im mature for my age but thats not all , i just think if i get this People will be happy that theres more Veterans or JrMods or Mods cause it seems like that when that happens Smile and i get happy too i just really want everyone to be happy. And for the rules , I Seriously despise people who think its Oh haha funny to Greif,Steal,Be racist,Backtalk,Spam,and even Scream its annoying but i also hate where it gets to the point they get Banned or Kicked cause of their Stupidity level , But i for one dont Scream,Spam,Backtalk,Be racist,Steal, or Greif. If i have done any of these things im So sorry Embarassed i was one of those kids that was Ruder than anything and very Greedy and i forget Easily.I Doubt you would see me talk in chat , mostly when im moody,sick,or talking on skype with freinds but i'll talk just not alot P face.And i really hope that i help anyone with anything if they need help Wink.Oh and i will talk about my life.(Its crappy at moments but i just want people to feel sorry for me Mad dont feel sorry for me for gods'sake dont).

SonMonHaters101
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

SonMonHater101 Veteran App Empty Re: SonMonHater101 Veteran App

Post by ThunderHorse on 9/17/2014, 11:17 pm

Edit: ok apperntly this is a new forums account so the year thing checks out so

Currently wont let me post vouch pic so will edit that in later 

Vouch

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 9/18/2014, 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 9/17/2014, 11:23 pm

*Gonna point this out before someone brings up, the join date for sonmon is March 8th 2014 according to old account (been here a lot longer then the date on current account). So the play-time claimed in the app is correct.

But that's not all I came here to say .3.
SonMonHater101 Veteran App Fsu5XCM
Positive attitude, friendly, helps out players with their towns, pleasure to talk to, and been active for months. Was really glad when she finally applied for member, and I'd love to see her as vet.

Edit: Ninjad I: XD

Also, forgot to say a few things.
It'd be neat to see you talk about some of your memorable experiences on the server, or some more about your qualities in the application. Those who know you well can vouch based on what we've seen in-game, but others may want to see more in the app.
(J.3.)J

Back to top Go down

Post by D7wot on 9/19/2014, 6:45 pm

I'd Vouch! :D
D7wot
D7wot
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

SonMonHater101 Veteran App Empty Sorry to be that one guy, but

Post by tjr1022 on 9/19/2014, 10:07 pm