Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got banned

Go down

I got banned Empty I got banned

Post by Artateck on 9/7/2014, 5:12 pm

Name: Artateck

Staff Member who banned me: 4emersons

Reason for ban: Misconduct

Reason I should be un-banned: Ok, basically, I threw eggs at a house, I will admit that. But in real life, If I were to throw eggs at a house, I would be arrested and given my age I would not be sent to jail, I would be given a warning. I'm sorry I egged a house. I will kill all the the chickens spawned (unless they despawn or somebody else kills them). Won't happen EGGain (pun intended).
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

I got banned Empty Re: I got banned

Post by 4emersons on 9/7/2014, 10:42 pm

Denied, for now. You are obviously not taking this seriously. You were banned for griefing Lina's house, throwing tons of eggs at it to get chickens all over the place in it, placing a penis on the roof. Now, you didn't personally do all of the misbehaving, but you were there with them supporting them as they were doing some of it, too. And now you are joking about it in your ban appeal. Make another appeal some time, and if you actually decide to be sincere and apologize, I will consider unbanning you more closely.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum