A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne

Go down

A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Empty A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne

Post by Dementia_bourne on 8/23/2014, 4:10 pm

Minecraft username: Dementia_bourne

Real name (recommended): Ben

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: approx 6 months and counting!

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Till EVER!

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: every day and also on the  server listing site http://minecraftservers.org/server/107106

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):
hmmmm Im actually too nervous to ask them lol... so if they think im up for it, I suppose they will let me know here lol.

What builds have you done? Hmmmm lol I live with some friends In what started out as "The Vault" ...well... someone left the door to the surface open... so we escaped to the surface and created what is now called "Rogue Town"!  In this wonderful place I have contributed several farms. A TOTALLY Automatic Chicken breeding and cooking farm with a statue of a Giant Chicken on top of it... housing a second auto chicken farm INSIDE THE CHICKEN STATUE! A 10 floor Semi-Auto crop tower with storage silo under it, a Mini grinder for slimes on full moons, a Small Nether Wart farm / Alchemy lab, A Foundry (my home) with an Industrial smelter,  my Mob Grinder 2.0! A.K.A. The Satellite Laser of DOOM! <-- MEGA THANKS TO PAXINATION for working with me through skype and checking on my progress to ensure it met server rules! I have also built a massive wither skeleton farm (over 16 stacks of pistons lol) and last but not least is my community build /Warp blaze2 ! featuring 2 monster xp kill pods complete with lvl 30 enchanting alters, ender chests, workbenches, and of course ANVILS! lol 

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: well I tend to think that I am pretty good at building Auto and Semi-auto farms =). I do try and help new players with information and food lol cuz who doesn't need food right off the bat!? 

Seriously though. I have been here for 6+ months... I have seen so many people come and go. I love the people I chat with... well the 15 of you lol (not counting my town-mates cuz i skype them) I  create small to moderate builds (ok so large to huge to gargantuan by some staff and players wording... BUT SMALL BY MY STANDARD dang nab it...), some with warps for everyone to use. I will be working hard towards the goal of helping players learn, while inspiring them to fly into a building frenzy! I want to see everyone grow and prosper, and I seriously believe that i am one of the people that can aid my fellow minecrafters in this manner! I talk and chat with a few of you, and others i try to get to know... this community feeling, this server, means so much to me... like seriously i all but stopped playing x-box sense becoming a member! (if you knew me you would so understand the depth of that event!) I am here to help this community, to grow, to prosper, or just building a base of fellow fun loving goofs. I hope that my builds inspire others to make their own monstrosities! and just... well... have fun!

I know I'm not very good with words on a screen... trust me I'm much better at speaking! so I am sorry if there isn't a lot of words here... if you think I should add something about a particular area of information please let me know! cuz yeah... my brain does not always cooperate with me!

ok so yeah... I'm out of words lol brains blank. OH COOKIE! oh right... im gonna try and upload the pictures of my builds... lets see if this works... \/

A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne <a href=A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Crop_t10" />
A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne <a href=A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Chicke10" />
A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne <a href=A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Inside10" />
A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne <a href=A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Nether10" />
A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne <a href=A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Inside11" />
A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne <a href=A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Mob_gr10" />

A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne <a href=A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Finish10" />
A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne <a href=A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Wither10" />
A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne <a href=A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Blaze_10" />
A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne <a href=A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Blaze_11" />
A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne <a href=A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Blaze_12" />
A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne <a href=A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Blaze_13" />

Last edited by Dementia_bourne on 10/1/2014, 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

Dementia_bourne
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Empty Vet app

Post by retkojy on 8/23/2014, 4:24 pm

its a yes but a no so... i would wait to get T+ to apply for veteran and beef up ur appp a bit little short, nice builds though!

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Empty Re: A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne

Post by Dementia_bourne on 10/1/2014, 2:39 am

edited, updated, and bump.

Dementia_bourne
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Empty Re: A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne

Post by flomzilla on 10/1/2014, 7:32 am

I vouch. You're a good player and you've contributed to the community in your time here.
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 10/1/2014, 8:29 am

Vouch!

Incredible irl name, too...

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon on 10/1/2014, 8:34 am

Amazingly hard working and a fun guy to be with :)

Vouch!
~LordT
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/1/2014, 8:40 am

This vouch is so overdue
A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Fsu5XCM

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy on 10/1/2014, 12:29 pm

I otld u in a couple of months ud be ready and here u are getting a ton of vouches and... lets add one more VOUCH

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 on 10/1/2014, 4:35 pm

A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Coolte34
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementia_bourne on 10/1/2014, 7:30 pm

thank you so much you guys! omg seriously! im on the verge of giddy tears reading the vouches... THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!

It's been an amazing journey here on Oasis and talking with all of you, Truly I am honored to know you all! thank you, thank you all so much!

Dementia_bourne
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn on 10/1/2014, 7:45 pm

A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Vouch11
I do not know what else I can really say that everyone else has not; he has always had my back, made some amazingly clever red stone powered builds and has a beautiful town. Always willing to help out anyone that asks even if he is busy doing something else and he did make the Blaze grinder for anyone to use, even though it was probably a right pain in the tail... So yes, I hereby give unto thee my first vouch.
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementia_bourne on 10/5/2014, 2:21 am

wow... just wow... and i got a vouch cherry! sweet! *HUGS EVERYONE* REDSTONE ALL AROUND!
ok ok im off to bed... im just so excited!

Dementia_bourne
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 10/16/2014, 1:58 pm

A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Captur10
I come here once again, this app of vet.
My respect towards you is stronger yet.
And yet I fail to vouch for words of kind.
Now I return for a repayment comes to mind.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 on 10/20/2014, 10:58 am

Vouch.png (I'll update this post with the actual vouch picture later)

Discord: bit.ly/Oasis_Discord
Twitter: @OasisSMP
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 10/20/2014, 5:08 pm

A Demented Vet app for Dementia_bourne Vouch_zps98e4a2c5
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementia_bourne on 10/21/2014, 1:26 am

Truely... I am humbled and honored beyond any semblance of words that do my emotions justice at having the owners of this magnificent server vouch for me... thank you. thank you so much!

Dementia_bourne
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum