codplaya200 Vet app

Go down

codplaya200 Vet app Empty codplaya200 Vet app

Post by Codplaya200 on 7/21/2014, 12:52 am

Minecraft username:Codplaya200

Real name (recommended): Braiden

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:coming up on two years

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: until I quit minecraft

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:yes multiple times and have encouraged others to do the same.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I realy care about my friends and want to always make them happy no matter what I have not been active lately because I need to get ready for sports and I like to spend a lot of time with family also plus I like to help people a lot like I was helped by THC1996 and Grimtoungue and Paxination when I was new I would like to give new players a fun time to because you can have a lot of good moments with people on this server and I would like to make a lot of people have a lot o fun and for them to enjoy their time on oasis. And I like how friendly people are and I try to be friendly and I usualy welcome people back and I think I am friendly and it takes a lot to bother me and I am pretty shy and people on oasis help me be a little less shy and I want to help people like that so they wont have to miss out on anything and get to have the times that others have and get the memories others get from have fun on oasis and I remember when I got minecraft and I found oasis the kindness of people made me so happy and I always felt comfortable now people like Cheerioes and Mrlawl are very supportive and helpful so they are giving me examples on how to be and also when I first joined people like Paxination were there to answer all of my questions and I would also like to help people with their questions so they could under stand a little better what oasis is about.

Last edited by Codplaya200 on 7/21/2014, 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Codplaya200
Codplaya200
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

codplaya200 Vet app Empty Re: codplaya200 Vet app

Post by mickdude2 on 7/21/2014, 12:55 am

Your reasons are a little short. I suggest beefing it up slightly. Also, you may say you've been on for two years, but I've hardly seen you until recently.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Codplaya200 on 7/21/2014, 1:00 am

mickdude2 wrote:Your reasons are a little short. I suggest beefing it up slightly. Also, you may say you've been on for two years, but I've hardly seen you until recently.
I was little inactive for a while getting ready for sports and also school and vacation tha kind of stuff
Codplaya200
Codplaya200
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 on 7/21/2014, 8:19 am

And. This is in apply for member...
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 7/21/2014, 9:15 am

We used to play together fairy frequently like, a year ago. Havent seen you since, though. No vouch from me, sorry. Not an ideal time to apply for vet, give it some more time after youve been around the server for a few more months.

Also, your vet app is just two run on sentences. I would suggest revising that.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaScary2 on 7/21/2014, 2:48 pm

Locked on request. Let me know when you want it unlocked.
MegaScary2
MegaScary2
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum