LoneSaint115"s Server Introduction

Go down

LoneSaint115"s Server Introduction

Post by LoneSaint115 on 7/20/2014, 9:19 am

Hey guys, my name is LoneSaint115, and I've been on Oasis since 2011.
My real name is Dakota Newby, for those of you who are interested, and I am 19 years old. I've been off and on due to technical issues since 2011, and was off for almost a years after I graduated High School due to the lack of time, a dead computer, and the slap of reality to the face that I got. It's definitely appealing to see how much the server has changed for the better from back then to now. I've been playing Minecraft since the Alpha and enjoy the game as much as I did when I first got the game. Seeing how far the community has come makes me want to jump up and try to climb through the ranks so that I can benefit my community more than I ever have.
I've brought a lot of friends of mine onto the server and am grateful as to how well the community brought them in. I'm planning on staying on Oasis until they either shut the server down or until I get bored of minecraft entirely (the odds of the latter are extremely unlikely.)
I have annoyed a couple of people because I do get bad tunnel vision when either mining or building, and for that I do apologize, but that is just my play style when I do large builds.
I'm glad that the community shows respect to all players and I will continue to return that courtesy until Oasis is no more.

LoneSaint115
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down