CharmanderPlayz Vet app

Go down

CharmanderPlayz Vet app Empty CharmanderPlayz Vet app

Post by Charmandder on 7/18/2014, 9:21 pm

Minecraft username: CharmanderPlayz

Real name (recommended): Gabe

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Im not really sure but I would assume 3-5 months.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan to stay on this server for as long as I have a computer and or Internet or until the server is here.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes i have voted many times and will vote more in the future.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):People will vouch for me when they think I am ready.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:I think I deserve Veteran because I have dedicated lots of my time to this server and tried to support by donating, and I admit I have been inactive for a little bit due to lots of vacation time and spending time with family. I think what set's me apart for the other Trusted players is that I am not just a strict person (but I can be as needed) I enjoy to have fun and hang out on the server and talk to people. I also am a player who has never griefed or anything(one time I was banned from the server for being falsely accused of using x-ray which i explained and got unbanned within the night). 

Thank you for taking your time to ready my application!  Smile 

-CharmanderPlayz

Charmandder
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

CharmanderPlayz Vet app Empty Re: CharmanderPlayz Vet app

Post by tjr1022 on 7/18/2014, 9:22 pm

You've been here for not even 2 months... gonna say no vouch. And you're inactive, ever since I've been back, I've seen you once.
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg on 7/18/2014, 9:38 pm

Forum Date = Join Date
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by flomzilla on 7/18/2014, 10:28 pm

No vouch. You haven't been here nearly long enough IMHO (only 2 months based on your forum join) and you don't seem active enough. Granted I've been semi-inactive the past couple weeks, I still think I've only ever seen you on a few times.
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes on 7/19/2014, 10:26 pm

I don't know how you went from throwing a fit in Oasis main chat about your shop being given away due to your inactivity to you applying for veteran.

CharmanderPlayz Vet app 1368559197838
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum