Zwall's Re-Introduction

Go down

Zwall's Re-Introduction

Post by Zwall99 on 7/2/2014, 5:22 pm

Oh, hey.

I've been gone for the past few months doing things on pixelmon, and now that I've retired, I'll be returning to SMP. Given the fact that I've been gone for awhile, some people don't know who I am.

Hi, I'm Zwall.

I've been playing with the Oasis servers for close to 3 years now, and I've been around since 1.8 beta. I've seen a lot of things happen, from staff fluctuating, to deep banning scandals, to big changes that happened. I originally found the server through a friend of mine who doesn't really play anymore.

I ran for Veteran at the start of 2012, and didn't end up getting the rank until early 2013. During that time I went from Trusted up to Artisan. I tried applying for JrMod a few months later, to no avail, and decided to roll with the new Pixelmon server that was being started. I stuck around for 10 or so months, now I'm back here.

I enjoy building in minecraft, and I tend to build in a medieval/rustic style. I used to be into redstone, and eventually got outdated with my knowledge with all the updates that were occuring. I started making minecraft skins around the summer of 2012, and progressively got better. I drew my own skin, which is my current profile picture. I also enjoy photography in minecraft, if that's even considered a thing. I took a shot of the 1.6.2 spawn tree, [which you can view here] and it eventually made it's way to becoming the forum banner for a few months.

In real life, I attend school with mickdude2, but he's two years above me.  In my passtime, I'm a DJ and I produce music. I've released two EP's of my mixes and I plan to release an actual album this summer. To date, my original production is decent, but if you don't care, [here's my youtube channel].

I play a variation of games. From Terraria to BioShock. I successfully survived the steam sale with $14 out of an original $60, and I purchased 13 games.

I'm generally a friendly person and I tend to not hold grudges. I'm avidly in Teamspeak, and if you ever want to talk to me, you'll probably find me there.

Looking forward to seeing you all in game.

- Zwall
Zwall99
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zwall's Re-Introduction

Post by tjr1022 on 7/2/2014, 6:00 pm

so original wow
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 7/2/2014, 7:31 pm

After #ZwallCon2014, this man needs no introduction.

Fo reals tho, for the kiddies whom this applies to, great guy. Very dedicated.
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 on 7/2/2014, 9:34 pm

Welcome back brother.

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

View user profile