Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wolfflower2003's ban appeal (i will get on the server emer)

Go down

wolfflower2003's ban appeal (i will get on the server emer) Empty wolfflower2003's ban appeal (i will get on the server emer)

Post by wolfflower2003 on 7/1/2014, 10:59 am

Minecraft Username: wolfflower2003

Mod/Admin who banned her: 4emersons

Reason she was banned: for harshment and stern warning to 4emersons (and i'm sorry now)

Reasons we believe she should be unbanned: i was crankey because my friends moved, and emer got on my last nerves, i was applying for JrMod and it said join date, so i put the join date and then it was forum join date not server, i thought it was server so please put forum join date not just join date. but i love this server with all my heart, my friends, everyone! i'm sorry emer. i'm very sorry.

Last edited by wolfflower2003 on 7/1/2014, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

wolfflower2003
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

wolfflower2003's ban appeal (i will get on the server emer) Empty before you reply

Post by wolfflower2003 on 7/1/2014, 11:02 am

i'm really sorry. emer i've been mad and sad and crankey. so plz unban me i'm really sorry.

wolfflower2003
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

wolfflower2003's ban appeal (i will get on the server emer) Empty Re: wolfflower2003's ban appeal (i will get on the server emer)

Post by 4emersons on 7/1/2014, 11:19 am

Nope. You sure didn't seem sorry last night when I was warning to and giving you many more chances than you deserved. I made myself 100% clear that any more of your crap would earn you a ban, and when you logged off I thought you were done. Two minutes later, when I got the pm on the forums from you, you were obviously not done. And not sorry. You are not going to come back on to Oasis SMP again. Can't let you break the peace again and I really don't want to deal with more disrespect from me. 

Appeal Denied.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum