LoneSaint115's app for Veteran- August 2014

+3
ThunderHorse
mickdude2
LoneSaint115
7 posters

Go down

LoneSaint115's app for Veteran- August 2014 Empty LoneSaint115's app for Veteran- August 2014

Post by LoneSaint115 6/27/2014, 4:42 am

Minecraft username: LoneSaint115

Real name (recommended): Dakota Newby

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Join date: 4-11-11

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Daily to every other day

Have you voted for Oasis at bit.ly oasisv ?: daily to every other day

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): anyone who thinks I'm ready.

What builds have you done? all that are currently completed are the barn in my community and a place that we have come to call the Vault. Some of the community have had the chance to take a look at the Vault back when I completed the Grand Hall. I am currently working on a massive project that my friends and I have come to call The Citadel. I've got a very long way to go on it, so I'm usually at it's location working on it when I'm on.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I've been on Oasis off and on for the last couple of years due to PC issues and school. However; now I'm here to stay and am ready to be a friendly part of the community that can help my fellow players who play on Oasis. I've seen where this server was years ago, where it is now, and am ready to help this server improve even more, as well as help the community grow beyond where we are now. Thank you for taking the time to look this over.

Last edited by LoneSaint115 on 8/8/2014, 1:58 pm; edited 4 times in total

LoneSaint115
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

LoneSaint115's app for Veteran- August 2014 Empty Re: LoneSaint115's app for Veteran- August 2014

Post by Guest 6/27/2014, 6:35 am

...I said I might vouch after seeing the app... that did not mean I vouched.... name removed from list

Might help if you beef up the app a bit, try looking around at the other apps for some ideas (just don't copy them)

Back to top Go down

LoneSaint115's app for Veteran- August 2014 Empty Re: LoneSaint115's app for Veteran- August 2014

Post by LoneSaint115 6/27/2014, 6:49 am

Lina wrote:...I said I might vouch after seeing the app... that did not mean I vouched.... name removed from list

Might help if you beef up the app a bit, try looking around at the other apps for some ideas (just don't copy them)

I apologize for that, Lina. Didn't mean to cause an issue. Posted this after being up for about 36 hours, so I was a little loopy.

LoneSaint115
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 6/27/2014, 10:18 am

You say you were on since '11... your join date says '11... I've been here close to two and a half years, and have never seen you. 
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 6/27/2014, 4:10 pm

Yeah all i can say is no vouch from me

Why you may ask, well simply you are very inactive. I have been around over a year and i have only seen you a a few times and even Mick, who has been here twice as long as me, had not seen you very much at all either. second the last time i saw you online (i think was last night) you were a member, members cannot apply for veteran because as the rules for vets go "you have to be trusted or higher to even be considered for veteran". What that means is you have to be trusted rank before you will ever be considered for vet (unless you got trusted rank after i logged off).

Don't get me wrong, your a nice person and all but what killed your chances here is your activity level, you are way to inactive. All i can say is be a lot more active for at least another 2-4 months then re-apply when you feel its time.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneSaint115 6/28/2014, 1:55 am

well, I think you guys may be thinking of somebody else because I've been a Trusted for at least a year, and like I had tried to state in my app, I'm usually on really odd hours when there aren't very many people on. The decision is yours for if you allow me to become a Veteran, but I feel that there should be at least one person on at all times who has the ability of the /tpa commands for the benefit of the community. I don't have a lot of time during the day to play usually, and so the night is when I have the time to get on, but most of you are day players and don't get the ability to get to know me very well.

LoneSaint115
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by flomzilla 6/28/2014, 3:45 am

LoneSaint115 wrote:well, I think you guys may be thinking of somebody else because I've been a Trusted for at least a year, and like I had tried to state in my app, I'm usually on really odd hours when there aren't very many people on. The decision is yours for if you allow me to become a Veteran, but I feel that there should be at least one person on at all times who has the ability of the /tpa commands for the benefit of the community. I don't have a lot of time during the day to play usually, and so the night is when I have the time to get on, but most of you are day players and don't get the ability to get to know me very well.
Sorry to say, but I am a "night player," and I didn't start seeing you frequently up until recently. Also, you don't seem like you're all that active in the community. Stay active a bit longer and beef up your app. No flom vooch yet.
flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneSaint115 6/28/2014, 4:25 am

flomzilla wrote:
LoneSaint115 wrote:well, I think you guys may be thinking of somebody else because I've been a Trusted for at least a year, and like I had tried to state in my app, I'm usually on really odd hours when there aren't very many people on. The decision is yours for if you allow me to become a Veteran, but I feel that there should be at least one person on at all times who has the ability of the /tpa commands for the benefit of the community. I don't have a lot of time during the day to play usually, and so the night is when I have the time to get on, but most of you are day players and don't get the ability to get to know me very well.
Sorry to say, but I am a "night player," and I didn't start seeing you frequently up until recently. Also, you don't seem like you're all that active in the community. Stay active a bit longer and beef up your app. No flom vooch yet.
thanks for the advice flom, I appreciate it.

LoneSaint115
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 6/28/2014, 10:00 am

imho you aren't active enough. I don't see you much in-game, but activity isn't only in-game. It is also on the forums. You have 8 posts. You might be one of the people who watch it a lot but not post, but still that isn't what I like to see. I like to see people getting involved in the community, not just watching the community. No vouch from me at this point in time.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 6/28/2014, 12:26 pm

4emersquid wrote:activity isn't only in-game. It is also on the forums.

Finally someone sees it from my perspective! Yes, activity isnt merely playing the game. It is getting to know the community as a whole and actively making an effort to be friendly and whatnot. Im not saying that this ISNT you, but there are alot of our most active players who have said they have no idea who you really are. From my perspective, I havent gotten to know you on the forum nor your vet app. Apparantly Im pretty nice when it comes to vouches, seeing as I am mostly active on the forums and dont know many of the new kiddies who only go on the server as of late, but Im afraid there isnt enough here to warrant a vouch.

All I can offer you is to take the advice given to you in this thread up to this point. Sooner or later you'll get there, just not quite yet it seems.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementia_bourne 8/8/2014, 2:07 pm

looks a lot better =) 

VOUCH

Dementia_bourne
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down