Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Request.

Go down

Game Request. Empty Game Request.

Post by fidel52 on 6/26/2014, 8:38 pm

Heyyyy guyssss. So I had a game in mind that would be released with the release of my town. The game will be centered around dragon eggs to be used as XP/Reputation/Positions and there will be three guilds. The guilds are Mages guild, Fighters guild, and Assassins guild. The part where I would need staff would be to have waves of zombies periodically or when members of guilds are on come and spawn mobs around the town. If the town is overrun by mobs then the game is lost and everyone has to reset all their armor and weapons. There will also be armor/weapon limitations like Fighters can wear diamond, but can only use iron/gold swords E.G. This game would be widely based on roleplay and i am just putting my idea out there so people can recommend stuff so we can all make the game what the community wants. Thank you all very much. This is also a request to staff to help me out with this game, once we have the game built.

fidel52
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Game Request. Empty Re: Game Request.

Post by HealthMagazine on 6/26/2014, 8:46 pm

actually nice game mode XD would love to play it if it comes out..
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Game Request. Empty Re: Game Request.

Post by Shnoork on 6/27/2014, 4:21 pm

Very interesting. Sounds to me like a blend of WS and Prophunt at the same time, where each person is given a specified inventory to start and then set loose to survive as teams. I would ask, however, that you rephrase your initial idea somewhat. It is a little unclear in the way you phrased a few things is all...

However, if my thoughts on what you mean are correct, Im sure you can work with the WS team on something like this. Next time you get the chance, maybe tell Cupcake about this (asuming she hasnt read this thread) as this seems like something that is more up her alley.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum