Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MegaScary2's JrMod Application

+24
morg101
Cheerioes
Heisenberg
captainturtle_
chef_burke
Birdiebug02
Leagle
Shnoork
4emersons
HealthMagazine
Fithboy
mickdude2
pokekid3847
ThunderHorse
Maskira
Gweedo358
madscientist032
AppleInYourFace
Cupcake
Xhoblophone
tjr1022
Krazo
robbie291
MegaScary
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by MegaScary 5/30/2014, 12:34 am

Minecraft username: MegaScary2

Real name (recommended): Brittany Burbidge

Age: 21

Location: Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 4 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As long as I am possibly able to play minecraft.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: I am going to leave that up to them. They will vouch when they think I am ready.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?






Helpful: I try to be as helpful as possible. Of course as staff I know my first responsibility would be to help other players.





Knowledgeable: I know quite a bit about the server. I also know that I don’t know everything and am willing and excited to learn more.





Maturity: I am very mature. I can handle things without getting angry and raging. When faced with a difficult situation I will handle it properly.





Responsible: I am responsible. When responsibilities rise I will rise to meet them.





Trustworthy: When I am entrusted with something I will not abuse it whatever it may be.





Activity: I am very active both on the server and on the forums. (At least once a day)





Honesty: I am honest. I will be honest when asked something but if it does not concern them I will let them know without being mean about it.

_________________
We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 592
Join date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by robbie291 5/30/2014, 12:53 am

Mega for Jr. Mod!! Vouch!! She is super active, friendly and helpful. She has never said she couldn't help when I've asked. I can't think of one player that is moor deserving of Jr. Mod.
'


Last edited by robbie291 on 5/30/2014, 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 474
Join date : 2013-08-06
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by Krazo 5/30/2014, 6:04 am

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Vax2jTF
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2064
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by tjr1022 5/30/2014, 6:07 am

Coming back to mega as a jmod...
Would be sweet

Vouch
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 538
Join date : 2013-10-10
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by Xhoblophone 5/30/2014, 8:21 am

amazifying how much you play mega, and how dedicated you are.

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Amy-big-bang-theory-yes-please


Last edited by Xhoblophone on 5/30/2014, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 693
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 1021

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by Cupcake 5/30/2014, 10:28 am

VOUCH!
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by AppleInYourFace 5/30/2014, 1:16 pm

I talked with you for an hour about the most random stuff, we are friends and I personally want to see you join the staff team. You are very active, easy to talk to, so much more I could list.

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Mca
AppleInYourFace
AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-10-11
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by madscientist032 5/30/2014, 2:41 pm

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Vouch-13

_________________
<Owner>madscientist032
Proud Owner & Developer of Oasis SMP/MC
Server IP: oasis-mc.us
Discord: bit.ly/Oasis_Discord
Twitter: @OasisSMP
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

Posts : 4991
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by Gweedo358 5/30/2014, 2:48 pm

Don't panic lol some will tell you when my name appeared on your app its was to kill it but wronggggggg


Vouch
You are a very helpful player, watched you drop things you were into to help someone. I have seen you try to help me when people are bombing me with messages (ty) I see you as a great addition to staff.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 54

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Vouch from Maskipie

Post by Maskira 5/30/2014, 3:54 pm

I think it would be a sin to not vouch for the app, VOOOUUUCCHH
Maskira
Maskira
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-02-24
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by Guest 5/30/2014, 4:42 pm

All of my yes
MegaScary2's JrMod Application Fsu5XCM
-Very active on server, even on slow days I see mega online. Been active since joined, no memorable gaps of inactivity.
-Active on Forums
-Ambition; always looking to learn new things about the server and mc in general, frequently building both for personal use and to help out others
-Maturity
- I get the vibe mega is not just playing to get a rank, despite the "short" time here.


Last edited by Lina on 5/30/2014, 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added my reasons + fixed typo)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by ThunderHorse 5/30/2014, 7:34 pm

I really hate to be the one to be the first buzzkill here but. You are not ready yet (time wise). I mean 90% of the staff have been here a year before they got staff, you have only been here 4 months so theres a massive time differnce the only staff memeber i can think of that got staff in under a year was lina. I mean look at me, i have been here a year now and im still waiting before i even consider applying For jrmod

So with that said im gonna hold back my vouch till you have been here a little longer, in every other way i would vouch
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 1587
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by Xhoblophone 5/30/2014, 7:35 pm

ThunderTheW0lf wrote:I really hate to be the one to be the first buzzkill here but. You are not ready yet (time wise). I mean 90% of the staff have been here a year before they got staff, you have only been here 4 months so theres a massive time differnce the only staff memeber i can think of that got staff in under a year was lina. I mean look at me, i have been here a year now and im still waiting before i even consider applying For jrmod

So with that said im gonna hold back my vouch till you have been here a little longer, in every other way i would vouch
Lina got Staff after like 3-4 months, same with Taccy, and Pax, those are some pretty damn well known and amazing staff members. She meets the minimum amount of time, and she plays CONSTANTLY, the time factor is irrelevant here.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 693
Join date : 2013-07-15
Age : 1021

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by pokekid3847 5/30/2014, 7:40 pm

Mega, You will make an amazing addition to the staff. Good Luck
MegaScary2's JrMod Application BrNNVb3
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 659
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 21

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by ThunderHorse 5/30/2014, 7:43 pm

Xhoblophone wrote:
ThunderTheW0lf wrote:I really hate to be the one to be the first buzzkill here but. You are not ready yet (time wise). I mean 90% of the staff have been here a year before they got staff, you have only been here 4 months so theres a massive time differnce the only staff memeber i can think of that got staff in under a year was lina. I mean look at me, i have been here a year now and im still waiting before i even consider applying For jrmod

So with that said im gonna hold back my vouch till you have been here a little longer, in every other way i would vouch
Lina got Staff after like 3-4 months, same with Taccy, and Pax, those are some pretty damn well known and amazing staff members. She meets the minimum amount of time, and she plays CONSTANTLY, the time factor is irrelevant here.
Ok let me clarify why i'm saying this. First off when i was here for 5 months i tried to apply for vet and i was told vets have to be here for a year, and staff had to be here about a year and a half. So what i was told then meant staff had to be here at least a year and 3-7 months minimum. So if that is the case then i was told completly wrong back then by 3 staff members all of which said all staff had to be here at least a year to even think about applying for jrmod
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 1587
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by tjr1022 5/30/2014, 7:48 pm

Can we all quit arguing? It's fine to have different opinions
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 538
Join date : 2013-10-10
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by Guest 5/30/2014, 8:06 pm

quotes from above:
]
ThunderTheW0lf wrote:
Xhoblophone wrote:
ThunderTheW0lf wrote:I really hate to be the one to be the first buzzkill here but. You are not ready yet (time wise). I mean 90% of the staff have been here a year before they got staff, you have only been here 4 months so theres a massive time differnce the only staff memeber i can think of that got staff in under a year was lina. I mean look at me, i have been here a year now and im still waiting before i even consider applying For jrmod

So with that said im gonna hold back my vouch till you have been here a little longer, in every other way i would vouch
Lina got Staff after like 3-4 months, same with Taccy, and Pax, those are some pretty damn well known and amazing staff members. She meets the minimum amount of time, and she plays CONSTANTLY, the time factor is irrelevant here.
Ok let me clarify why i'm saying this. First off when i was here for 5 months i tried to apply for vet and i was told vets have to be here for a year, and staff had to be here about a year and a half. So what i was told then meant staff had to be here at least a year and 3-7 months minimum. So if that is the case then i was told completly wrong back then by 3 staff members all of which said all staff had to be here at least a year to even think about applying for jrmod

Lets straighten out the time minimum requirements for apps, and end that here:

The minimum is 4 months for vet, I'm assuming the same for staff since it seems to not be defined anywhere.

The staff xhob listed + cupcake, deafgrl, Aeralia, etc; all staff under a year.
There are time requirements, but this really isn't a time thing... nor is any other rank... time helps, but the qualities/actions matter a lot more. My knowledge of past promos is limited though, I didn't really pay attention until I was active in december2012/Jan2013. Qualifications a while ago may have been vastly different with time requirements :\

The time limits you where given may have just been those staffs' recommended wait time, I'm not sure .-.

If you think there hasn't been enough time to consider vouching, I can see where you're coming from. Even if the time limits are met, that's still a valid point. More power to you!

[V] Time Reqs straightened out, back on topic

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by mickdude2 5/30/2014, 9:21 pm

Lina wrote:
quotes from above:
]
ThunderTheW0lf wrote:
Xhoblophone wrote:
ThunderTheW0lf wrote:I really hate to be the one to be the first buzzkill here but. You are not ready yet (time wise). I mean 90% of the staff have been here a year before they got staff, you have only been here 4 months so theres a massive time differnce the only staff memeber i can think of that got staff in under a year was lina. I mean look at me, i have been here a year now and im still waiting before i even consider applying For jrmod

So with that said im gonna hold back my vouch till you have been here a little longer, in every other way i would vouch
Lina got Staff after like 3-4 months, same with Taccy, and Pax, those are some pretty damn well known and amazing staff members. She meets the minimum amount of time, and she plays CONSTANTLY, the time factor is irrelevant here.
Ok let me clarify why i'm saying this. First off when i was here for 5 months i tried to apply for vet and i was told vets have to be here for a year, and staff had to be here about a year and a half. So what i was told then meant staff had to be here at least a year and 3-7 months minimum. So if that is the case then i was told completly wrong back then by 3 staff members all of which said all staff had to be here at least a year to even think about applying for jrmod

Lets straighten out the time minimum requirements for apps, and end that here:

The minimum is 4 months for vet, I'm assuming the same for staff since it seems to not be defined anywhere.

The staff xhob listed + cupcake, deafgrl, Aeralia, etc; all staff under a year.
There are time requirements, but this really isn't a time thing... nor is any other rank... time helps, but the qualities/actions matter a lot more. My knowledge of past promos is limited though, I didn't really pay attention until I was active in december2012/Jan2013. Qualifications a while ago may have been vastly different with time requirements :\

The time limits you where given may have just been those staffs' recommended wait time, I'm not sure .-.

If you think there hasn't been enough time to consider vouching, I can see where you're coming from. Even if the time limits are met, that's still a valid point. More power to you!

[V] Time Reqs straightened out, back on topic

I was going to say much of the same as Thunder here. Allow me to try to elaborate on his point, as well as give my reasoning for not vouching.

When people rant about how long a person has been in the community, they are usually referring to correlation between longevity and personal growth. for me personally, I am definitely a different person than I was two years ago, and I owe some of that to just getting older, but a lot of it has to do with Oasis and who I've talked to here. And anyone who's been around for that time (a dwindling number) should recognize that. Part of the stigma against promoting relatively 'new' staff is because we haven't seen their growth, and we don't have as great a connection with them as other players.

And what Lina said is also completely correct. There have already been multiple precedents set by numerous staff (including half the owners). Actions and attitude are more important than a date, and Mega certainly has the prerequisites in this field. And personally, I'd love to see Mega as staff... in a couple months.

Yeah, I fall for that stigma too. It's nothing against Mega, I'd just rather play with him as a player longer before seeing him as a staff member.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1946
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by MegaScary 6/16/2014, 12:25 pm

A great big thank you to everyone that vouched. Mick and Thunder thank you for your feed back as well if I do get JrMod I hope you will still support me.

_________________
We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 592
Join date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by Fithboy 6/16/2014, 12:52 pm

I would trust Mega with my secret plans for destroying the Death Star keeping the server a happy and safe place, very active and deserving member of the community :)
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 728
Join date : 2014-01-15
Age : 23

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by HealthMagazine 6/16/2014, 12:53 pm

Can Trusted players vouch??? please respond thanks if yes i  would vouch
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 924
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by 4emersons 6/16/2014, 1:04 pm

Helthmagazine wrote:Can Trusted players vouch??? please respond thanks if yes i  would vouch
Anyone can vouch.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 2674
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by HealthMagazine 6/16/2014, 1:50 pm

ok thanks emer so i vouch
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 924
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by Shnoork 6/16/2014, 4:54 pm

I would like to showcase a different perspective here. As you have pretty much all said, Mega is active and helpfull on the server. I would like to say Mega is such on the forums. You dont often see someone active both in game and on the forums. I personally feel that is something you really do need in a staff member. Assuming what everyone else has said about you is true, you have my VOUCH.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 1562
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

MegaScary2's JrMod Application Empty Re: MegaScary2's JrMod Application

Post by Leagle 6/16/2014, 6:18 pm

I thought i already vouched here...

MegaScary2's JrMod Application TY6UM


 king
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2485
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum