mrdrpeppa's veteran application

Go down

mrdrpeppa's veteran application Empty mrdrpeppa's veteran application

Post by MisterDoctorPeppa on 5/27/2014, 7:41 pm

Minecraft username: mrdrpeppa

Real name (recommended): Will and some call my William

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since 06-01-2013

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:For a long time

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: I have quite a lot and I plan on doing it more

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): They said they would vouch of they like my application.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:
1.)I am mature, I don't spam chat, advertise, or antagonize other members and I am a petty likeable guy and player in real life, xbox, and on oasis.

2.)I am generous, I am know to sell houses and items for cheap and sometimes free. I always try and help the new members out with giving them supplies and becoming nice acquaintance.

3.)I am respectful, I respect all my superiors and all members of oasis. I don't talk back and if it seems like it I am not trying to I was probably on my man period. 

4.)I am responsible, I get my stuff done, fast, and good. I do everything staff asks me to do and with pleasure.

5.)I am very chatty, I spend most of my time in chat box but still a lot of the time building.

6.)I show a lot of leadership, I try my best to lead my self along with other people to victory! XD I am a General of a squad in a division of my clan of xbox. FYI the clan is XGN (Xiled Gaming Network). It may not sound impressive but it is all strategy and being able to give and to follow orders. I am a leader not a follower and I always hated following. I like to do this my way but I still have respect for those I have to follow. I also ownd and ran a town at /warp eden before the server restart

7.)I am well known, If you were to go up to mostly every staff I am pretty darn sure they'll know who I am. I make a lot of friends on oasis and I like to talk to everyone.

8.)I am loyal to this server and always will be because this server I've played for almost a year now and I consider it my 3rd family.

9.) I love all of you and I plan on seeing all of you on this server for a long time.

Well that is my veteran application and I feel I am ready to withhold such a rank and I feel it is time to put in an application for the rank.
If you read this and feel I deserve this rank and that I am capable for it then please vouch for it. Bai!

MisterDoctorPeppa
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

mrdrpeppa's veteran application Empty I vouch!

Post by wdmezyk on 5/27/2014, 7:56 pm

So i haven't been on for a long time now, But ever since I had met mrdrpepper on Oasis SMP he has been nice caring and lived up to what they say so i vouch for him and I hope to see him be a veteran soon and now he may only been on for 1 year but i think he deserved it!
wdmezyk
wdmezyk
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

mrdrpeppa's veteran application Empty Re: mrdrpeppa's veteran application

Post by ThunderHorse on 5/27/2014, 10:20 pm

mrdrpeppa's veteran application Vouch10
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran