Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chef_burke ban appeal

2 posters

Go down

chef_burke ban appeal Empty chef_burke ban appeal

Post by chef_burke 5/25/2014, 2:21 pm

soooo..... i was banned for xray?.......for starters i have never used xray in my life, or have i never installed it. i dont understand why i was banned for useing something that does not simply exist on my minecraft. if you are refering to my holes around pripyat digging straight down, i do like to mine that way , i know its against the rules but i useually cover my holes up so noone falls into them, i have god mode enabled 24/7 so im not worried about falling in lava, so ill take this ban as i have broken the rules of digging down, i respect the server rules as much as i can.

chef_burke
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

chef_burke ban appeal Empty Re: chef_burke ban appeal

Post by Jawell 5/25/2014, 4:07 pm

i wasn't referring to digging straight down, i was referring to the winding tunnels underground that a couple players brought to my attention.  they headed towards redstone ore and then went of into another tunnel leading directly to redstone ore
Jawell
Jawell
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by chef_burke 5/25/2014, 5:13 pm

I think it was more of a coincidence . I don't mine strip mines like most people ,I'm all over the place. I don't condone useingx Ray and never will . I think if people know how to mine correctly then there should be no use of xray . Anyway like I said. I have never once used xray in my life. And sorry if this sounds rude I just think being banned for something that was not committed is wrong :/

chef_burke
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawell 5/26/2014, 12:16 am

Xray tunnels wind inconsistantly to a certain point for a certain ore or material, and then jut off into some other direction for the nearest vein of that same material, and that's what I saw in your tunneling.  I'm sorry, but I just couldn't find any other explanation to it other than xray.
Jawell
Jawell
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawell 5/28/2014, 2:55 pm

yeah i'm double posting, but i decided to shorten your tempban to a week, so you have 4 days left.
Jawell
Jawell
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum