Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ban appeal

Go down

ban appeal Empty ban appeal

Post by brandon1001 on 5/7/2011, 10:51 pm

Minecraft Username: brandon1001

Mod/Admin who banned you: i dont know it just said admin

Reason you were banned: i really dont know why

Reason you were banned: when i was in-game, i was just looking for a place to build and then sincial came in and said bye brandon1001 and then i got banned for no reason. i didnt do anything wrong, all i did was just to find an area to build and mine. please i didnt do anything wrong or bad.
brandon1001
brandon1001
Banned
Banned

Posts : 130
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

ban appeal Empty Re: ban appeal

Post by Sinical on 5/7/2011, 11:04 pm

As I confronted Mrzsc about something earlier, And I searched through the logs.
I saw some, Pretty threatening private /msgs.
Quote from memory:
"I'm going to grief your house if you don't stop"
I saw that in the long. long. ass server log.
So. I went spy on you and saw you grief TrollHunter2's bakery for no reason. It's already fixed now, but those messages+your grief set you up to be banned.
Sinical
Sinical
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

ban appeal Empty Re: ban appeal

Post by dtfgator on 5/7/2011, 11:06 pm

I don't know why he was banned, but brandon has always seemed mature and trustworthy on oasis.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1118
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

ban appeal Empty Re: ban appeal

Post by dtfgator on 5/7/2011, 11:07 pm

Well, theres my answer as I was typing my first message
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1118
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

ban appeal Empty ban appeal

Post by brandon1001 on 5/7/2011, 11:14 pm

Sinical wrote:As I confronted Mrzsc about something earlier, And I searched through the logs.
I saw some, Pretty threatening private /msgs.
Quote from memory:
"I'm going to grief your house if you don't stop"
I saw that in the long. long. ass server log.
So. I went spy on you and saw you grief TrollHunter2's bakery for no reason. It's already fixed now, but those messages+your grief set you up to be banned.

ive never greifed anything and that message was a joke so mrzsc would stop killing people. i wouldnt ever greif mrzsc's house, his house is a great masterpiece work of art and i dont remember on griefing trollhunters bakery.
brandon1001
brandon1001
Banned
Banned

Posts : 130
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

ban appeal Empty Re: ban appeal

Post by Sinical on 5/7/2011, 11:38 pm

brandon1001 wrote:
Sinical wrote:As I confronted Mrzsc about something earlier, And I searched through the logs.
I saw some, Pretty threatening private /msgs.
Quote from memory:
"I'm going to grief your house if you don't stop"
I saw that in the long. long. ass server log.
So. I went spy on you and saw you grief TrollHunter2's bakery for no reason. It's already fixed now, but those messages+your grief set you up to be banned.

ive never greifed anything and that message was a joke so mrzsc would stop killing people. i wouldnt ever greif mrzsc's house, his house is a great masterpiece work of art and i dont remember on griefing trollhunters bakery.
You never bothered to look at the sign in the front of it after you took down the wall.
Sinical
Sinical
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

ban appeal Empty ban appeal

Post by brandon1001 on 5/7/2011, 11:40 pm

but please unban me please this server is the only 1 that is epic and awesome and u guys r my only friends on server. sry if i meant to destroy anything
brandon1001
brandon1001
Banned
Banned

Posts : 130
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

ban appeal Empty Re: ban appeal

Post by Sinical on 5/7/2011, 11:47 pm

brandon1001 wrote:but please unban me please this server is the only 1 that is epic and awesome and u guys r my only friends on server. sry if i meant to destroy anything
Unbanned.
Just don't grief anymore. Or threaten people or I will perma ban you.
Sinical
Sinical
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

ban appeal Empty ban

Post by brandon1001 on 5/7/2011, 11:49 pm

ty and wen i logged on it said the ban hammer has spoken and my time limit is up. thats means i cant play anymore for a while.
brandon1001
brandon1001
Banned
Banned

Posts : 130
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum