Staff is serious business!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff is serious business!

Post by bober_rus on Wed 7 May - 15:12








avatar
bober_rus
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-11-23
Age : 21
Location : Saint-Petersburg, Russia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff is serious business!

Post by Cupcake on Wed 7 May - 15:17

Awe Now they know that we are goobers too! :3
avatar
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 507
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 28
Location : Where the Wild Things Are.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff is serious business!

Post by Guest on Wed 7 May - 15:29


In remembrance of the tree fire I vowed never to touch spawn again e3e probably for the best XD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Staff is serious business!

Post by Leagle on Wed 7 May - 15:40

avatar
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2493
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 24
Location : Fort Europe

View user profile http://nigge.rs/id/loadsamoney

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff is serious business!

Post by Gweedo358 on Wed 7 May - 16:30

Dayyyyuuuummmmm I be funny
avatar
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1144
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 50
Location : Unknown Bunker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff is serious business!

Post by Paxination on Wed 7 May - 17:40

WOOOOT! WE ROCK!
avatar
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 41
Location : Cybertron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff is serious business!

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on Wed 7 May - 21:20

*Australian voice* ahhh be real quiet now you can see over there the Stafius Oasianus in their natural habitat. Gathered around this digital watering hole they relax and lower their guard, no longer on full alert from the Trollian Griefans that try to invade their territory. As you can see they show many of the qualities found in the Membus Oasianus and its speculated that both species may have had a common ancestor. It is amazing to see these ruthless predators of the oasis outback show such calm playfulness that is usually seen by the prey they hunt. Amazing.

*cough*

It is great to see that the staff of oasis are just like us under all their responsibilities. I don't think that any other group of people can pull off an awesome community like oasis.

_________________
Youtube Account


My Psychs be all like...:

Goes well with...
avatar
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-09-30
Age : 24
Location : USA, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff is serious business!

Post by Krazo on Thu 8 May - 3:14

Gr00veDriftTreh1 wrote:*Australian voice* ahhh be real quiet now you can see over there the Stafius Oasianus in their natural habitat. Gathered around this digital watering hole they relax and lower their guard, no longer on full alert from the Trollian Griefans that try to invade their territory. As you can see they show many of the qualities found in the Membus Oasianus and its speculated that both species may have had a common ancestor. It is amazing to see these ruthless predators of the oasis outback show such calm playfulness that is usually seen by the prey they hunt. Amazing.

*cough*

It is great to see that the staff of oasis are just like us under all their responsibilities. I don't think that any other group of people can pull off an awesome community like oasis.

I laughed while reading this.  tongue 
Reminded me of this.

avatar
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2072
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 23
Location : spuɐlɹǝɥʇǝN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff is serious business!

Post by brickranger123 on Thu 8 May - 21:57

So, this is how a staff member processes the fact that... Well,.. I don't know what the neather just happened but inspiration taken!
avatar
brickranger123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 66
Join date : 2013-08-23
Age : 18
Location : Ontario, CANADA

View user profile http://I don't use these types of communication much so, yah...

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff is serious business!

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on Thu 8 May - 22:53

@ Krazo yeah love that guy too and I hope you mean...
Haha you be so funny you remind me of this guy
not...
Haha you be poking dangerous things, you be so dead. *Dead Member Walking*

_________________
Youtube Account


My Psychs be all like...:

Goes well with...
avatar
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-09-30
Age : 24
Location : USA, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff is serious business!

Post by mickdude2 on Thu 8 May - 23:22

Gr00veDriftTreh1 wrote:@ Krazo yeah love that guy too and I hope you mean...
Haha you be so funny you remind me of this guy
not...
Haha you be poking dangerous things, you be so dead. *Dead Member Walking*
*pokes*

CROIKEY HE'S ANGREH!
avatar
mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1952
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 20
Location : U.S.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff is serious business!

Post by Krazo on Fri 9 May - 6:20

mickdude2 wrote:
Gr00veDriftTreh1 wrote:@ Krazo yeah love that guy too and I hope you mean...
Haha you be so funny you remind me of this guy
not...
Haha you be poking dangerous things, you be so dead. *Dead Member Walking*
*pokes*

CROIKEY HE'S ANGREH!

LOOK OVER THERE, IT'S THE MICKDUDE PLAYER, ITS THE MOST DANGEROUS OF ITS KIND. IT CAN KILL A MAN IN HALF A SECOND WITH SARCASM. IM GONNA THROW PAPER BALLS AT IT.
avatar
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2072
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 23
Location : spuɐlɹǝɥʇǝN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff is serious business!

Post by tjr1022 on Fri 9 May - 7:18

*looks through sniper rifle scope*
Holy Dooley, it's a krozno
avatar
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 538
Join date : 2013-10-10
Age : 18
Location : Rhode Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff is serious business!

Post by shadeyghost on Fri 9 May - 19:13

*takes sheel off of tj*
I AM THE MASTER PREDATOR
avatar
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 609
Join date : 2013-09-14
Age : 18
Location : idk, where are you? >:D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum