Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consol banned me while server was bugging out, possibly being hacked.

Go down

Consol banned me while server was bugging out, possibly being hacked. Empty Consol banned me while server was bugging out, possibly being hacked.

Post by Qprime on 4/6/2014, 1:22 pm

Minecraft username: Q_prime

Mod/Admin who banned you: Console

Reason you were banned: "misconduct"

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
I did nothing wrong even in the most bazaarly stretched sense of the phrase. The server was acting very strange, had promoted a random trusted player to staff powers (zaba-[numbers]), and was lighting people on fire, lag was terrible. I said that it was probably being hacked and illuminated some evidence for it and bam, moments later i was banned. Go figure. I think we had a hack attack, and currently my connection to the server is being refused.

So, uh... yeah, whenever able can I be let back into oasis? I literally didn't do anything.

Sincerely, Q_prime

Last edited by Qprime on 4/6/2014, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : somehow missed an 'and')
Qprime
Qprime
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Consol banned me while server was bugging out, possibly being hacked. Empty Re: Consol banned me while server was bugging out, possibly being hacked.

Post by OsgaTharp on 4/6/2014, 1:25 pm

Its under control, you will be unbanned when the server comes back up
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum