JKMB95's Veteran Application

Go down

JKMB95's Veteran Application Empty JKMB95's Veteran Application

Post by JKMB95 on 3/18/2014, 8:33 pm

Minecraft Username: JKMB95

How long have you played on THIS server?: I think I've been playing on this server for 11-13 months but I'm not quite sure on that, I believe in was on the spring of 2013 (if anyone knows that I'm wrong please correct me).

How long do you plan on being on THIS server?: I hope to stay on this server until the ripeness of old age takes me away from this server.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv?: I use too a lot but then i got lazy and stopped but i will start up again probably as soon as I'm done filling this out.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: I've asked a few people and Jawell was one of the only mods that i had asked that would vouch for me (If anyone else would like to vouch please respond below haha)

Edit: CaptnCupcake has vouched for me as well

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other trusted players?: Well to be honest i haven't gotten trusted, I'm not sure why but its like after i donated everyone forgot about me lol. Although i think i deserve Veteran status because I am a very friendly person, I always try my best to help others by helping them build, teaching them about minecraft (if they are new), giving items or supplies so they can make it out on their own, and i like to teach them about the server of what i do know about the server.

I'm not really expecting to get Veteran status since, i haven't gotten trusted yet, but I've been on for what i believe is a year and I'd really like to be known more on the server.

Anyway that was my hopes to get Veteran. I can only hope that you will accept my application.
Thank you for reading
JKMB95

Last edited by JKMB95 on 3/19/2014, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : another mod vouched for me)
JKMB95
JKMB95
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

JKMB95's Veteran Application Empty Re: JKMB95's Veteran Application

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 3/18/2014, 11:51 pm

Yeah sometimes the mods get rushed doing server business and someone gets left behind. But that's ok you seem to be a nice guy and you even donated x dolars more than me to the server. So here is how its going to go, stay out of trouble, keep being a team player, and keep up being the awesome person you are and you can keep my VOUCH.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FerociousFeline on 3/19/2014, 12:12 am

le lowly trusted (me) vouches
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serado on 3/19/2014, 1:19 am

I've only seen him today, but I asked for help and he came running, so I definitely think that's a positive quality. Don't think I've seen enough of him in action to vouch or not vouch, though (even though non-staff vouches may well be ignored).
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by pokekid3847 on 3/19/2014, 3:58 am

JKMB95's Veteran Application EVIc0iO
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 3/19/2014, 12:12 pm

I'm going to point out that forum join date = official join date. That is a little over 5 months ago, not 11-13 months. And about the not being [Trusted] thing, I have heard that if you donate before you get [Trusted], you are automatically [Trusted]. 

I am not vouching quite yet because there are a few others that I think would deserve it more than you right now. This doesn't mean that I don't think you would be a good Veteran, I just think that there are a couple others who should get it more.

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JKMB95 on 3/19/2014, 12:35 pm

Thanks everyone for the vouches and yes emer i understand that others probably do deserve it more then i do, also thanks for correcting my join date, i thought the join date on my forum profile was just the date i joined the forums not the server. But its all up to the people of oasis and the moderators to decide if I'm ready to be veteran, and not my decision.

See you on the server!

JKMB95

Edit: oh yea i also forgot to say that i never knew that once you donate you get trusted but thanks a bunch emer for clearing up a bunch of things for me lol

Last edited by JKMB95 on 3/19/2014, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
JKMB95
JKMB95
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum