Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

twgamerbuilder's ban appeal

Go down

twgamerbuilder's ban appeal Empty twgamerbuilder's ban appeal

Post by TWgamerbuilder101 on 3/17/2014, 3:54 pm

Minecraft username: twgamerbuilder

Mod/Admin who banned you: Gweedo358

Reason you were banned: Griefing and claiming a door that was not yours

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I absolutely love this server and my friends go on it all the time and I would really like to be given a second chance. I have realized that making a mistake on this server is a missed opportunity. I will never do it again.

Thank you for your time

TWgamerbuilder101
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

twgamerbuilder's ban appeal Empty Re: twgamerbuilder's ban appeal

Post by Guest on 3/18/2014, 7:31 pm

A quick note to those who previously posted on this with nothing to add regarding the ban in question:
NON STAFF DO NOT POST ON BAN APPEALS IF YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED! THIS IS NOT SOCIAL HOUR!

Other staff sometimes temp ban people from the forums for this, be glad I only delete the posts and warn!

-------

ON TOPIC, sorry it's taking so long, staff's still deciding on stuff. Don't think we're ignoring you though, you'll have an answer soon.
Goodluck on the appeal! I can't accept or deny it since I didn't ban you, but gweedo is very active, so I'm sure he will have an answer for you soon!
-Lina

Back to top Go down

twgamerbuilder's ban appeal Empty Re: twgamerbuilder's ban appeal

Post by Gweedo358 on 4/2/2014, 8:04 pm

Wow took this long to file an appeal,  appeal accepted.  I will give you a second chance.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum