Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4emersons JrMod Application

+28
Maarten1708
madscientist032
Z
cmanrocks2012
FerociousFeline
Cheerioes
NoahDooling
Serado
Kittycatteo
ralfpker
LovelyChick07
Heisenberg
Kyorgtea
PandaMagazine
jandavey
SonicKiwi123
biocreeper187
Revilo410
AppleInYourFace
Xhoblophone
OasisMaximus
Alpha_Panda14
ThunderHorse
Birdiebug02
TheChopper20
pokekid3847
tjr1022
4emersons
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

4emersons JrMod Application - Page 2 Empty Vouch

Post by ralfpker 3/7/2014, 2:10 am

Vouch +1 sir

ralfpker
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

4emersons JrMod Application - Page 2 Empty Re: 4emersons JrMod Application

Post by ThunderHorse 3/7/2014, 1:26 pm

Kyorgtea wrote:I hate to be that person everyone hates (even though I am) but no.

you are literally 89% of the time afk when I'm on. Sorry..
You are nowhere near right kyo. Emers is rarely AFK he's on for like 5 hours a day and is AFK for like 2 minutes out of all that time. You are rarely on at all as it is he's online every day and i know cause i am on like 6 days out of a week for up to 8+ hours a day, you are online for like 10 minutes once every 4 days at the least. So don't jump to conclusions and saying stuff you cant prove

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 3/7/2014, 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar errors and word switchs)
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/7/2014, 1:48 pm

*steers this back to the topic of vouching I: *

(I might put something of more worth here later, but I have to go right now x-x)

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 3/9/2014, 4:24 pm

masterwolf22 wrote:Minecraft username:masterwolf22

Real name (recommended): Harry

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 6 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Very often/always

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: ThunderTheW0lf,TJR,theblazingbandit

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

I am very honest
I work hard to improve my town and help people
Love to improve servers
ummm...Wrong place to put that...
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittycatteo 3/9/2014, 5:25 pm

[JrMod]4emersons : my dream I give u my cat vouch ~Hands a vouch, looking like cat-yoda~ Keep it safe, child. And may I always be twitch you. ~ Vanishes and leaves cat paw marks on the floor~
Kittycatteo
Kittycatteo
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittycatteo 3/9/2014, 5:26 pm

With*
Kittycatteo
Kittycatteo
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serado 3/15/2014, 1:10 pm

From what I have seen of Emerson, he would make a good moderator. He is always very eager to help players in need. I'm only a lowly Trusted, but know I vouch with great care.

...vouch.
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by NoahDooling 3/15/2014, 2:24 pm

I vouch, for a number of reasons, 1. Ben is a very active player, he's almost always online whenever i log in. 2, He is a very kind person, and always find a way to lift someones spirit 3. Very helpful, a lot of players often ask 4emer for help, and from what i can understand in chat he does in fact help them if he is not helping someone else. 4. Hes someone who many players, including myself look up to on the server, someone that is an example of what an oasian should be.

So in conclusion, I place my vouch here in hope that Ben will somewhere in the near future will staff our server.

Good luck -Noah
NoahDooling
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes 3/15/2014, 3:55 pm

Emers! First off, let me say you are quite the person to have on the server. You are obviously intelligent and a great player. As a veteran, you make a great addition to the ranks. :3 Now, what I am about to say has nothing to do with ANYTHING you have done to me or anyone else on the server, or that I am a spiteful, jealous, or someone out for revenge. I am just an artisan <3. The comment is based solely on my honest and loving opinion, and in that respect does not mean it can be true in any way. Nor is any of this based on Oasis experience, because I have none. I just would love to see you become staff in the way that would benefit us non-staff players!
Now, when I see a JrMod, I see someone who is dedicated only to the good of the server. They are respectful of the rules and the players. This means they do not simply pass judgment on anyone, but investigate fully the nature of the player and whether or not they are following guidelines. For instance, they understand that if the player is thirteen, they might do things differently than someone who is sixteen or seventeen. They also can comprehend the actions of the player due to what they have done, and do not simply ban. I have seen this with a mod who didn't simply ban someone for griefing, because the player had evidence of someone else giving the right to them to tear down a house. This is an admirable quality in staff, and it requires a certain level of maturity and forethought.  Now, maturity can mean different things. You are definitely capable of talking and helping to other players, but I don't feel that you have the staff quality yet. I would give it time and more, not per say activity, but more out-goingness to other players. You do have /warp hood, which is quite a good place for beginners to start. Maybe more benevolence to guests and members? Who knows, maybe I'm not seeing it :P. Another thing, though, is that I see most staff keep their private problems off Oasis. It's not a bad thing, but I sometimes see your mood affect your play. Don't let that get in the way of being an outstanding player, which you already are!
Thank you <3 And good luck
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 3/15/2014, 4:18 pm

Thanks everyone for your feedback so far.

And Cheer, I understand where you are coming from, but I'm going to clear it up a bit. I have only been asked for a plot at Hood 5 times, the rest have gone to a different owner. In my most recent town, Potatoville, I have a road with guest plots, which are for guests. I also help the new players out quite a bit, you apperently just don't see it. Also, about the mood thing, I sometimes talk about it, but it never changes my judgement of situations or the helping attitude I give to people. I see no hurt in talking about real life stuff with my friends as long as it continues to not make me treat people well.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 3/17/2014, 12:24 am

Cheerioes wrote:Emers! First off, let me say you are quite the person to have on the server. You are obviously intelligent and a great player. As a veteran, you make a great addition to the ranks. :3 Now, what I am about to say has nothing to do with ANYTHING you have done to me or anyone else on the server, or that I am a spiteful, jealous, or someone out for revenge. I am just an artisan <3. The comment is based solely on my honest and loving opinion, and in that respect does not mean it can be true in any way. Nor is any of this based on Oasis experience, because I have none. I just would love to see you become staff in the way that would benefit us non-staff players!
Now, when I see a JrMod, I see someone who is dedicated only to the good of the server. They are respectful of the rules and the players. This means they do not simply pass judgment on anyone, but investigate fully the nature of the player and whether or not they are following guidelines. For instance, they understand that if the player is thirteen, they might do things differently than someone who is sixteen or seventeen. They also can comprehend the actions of the player due to what they have done, and do not simply ban. I have seen this with a mod who didn't simply ban someone for griefing, because the player had evidence of someone else giving the right to them to tear down a house. This is an admirable quality in staff, and it requires a certain level of maturity and forethought.  Now, maturity can mean different things. You are definitely capable of talking and helping to other players, but I don't feel that you have the staff quality yet. I would give it time and more, not per say activity, but more out-goingness to other players. You do have /warp hood, which is quite a good place for beginners to start. Maybe more benevolence to guests and members? Who knows, maybe I'm not seeing it :P. Another thing, though, is that I see most staff keep their private problems off Oasis. It's not a bad thing, but I sometimes see your mood affect your play. Don't let that get in the way of being an outstanding player, which you already are!
Thank you <3 And good luck
What I'm getting from this is Emer needs to control his emotions and embrace the light side of the Force, but heck, he's a Jedi Master already. 

Emers Versus Future Griefers:
4emersons JrMod Application - Page 2 Giphy

(Emers being Yoda)
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FerociousFeline 3/17/2014, 1:10 am

Vouch (if mine even means anything .3. )
4emersons JrMod Application - Page 2 Tumblr_n23b0d3Ct31ttjwiao1_500
and if not..heres a kitten owo
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 3/23/2014, 12:15 am

Bump.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 3/23/2014, 11:16 am

In my opinion, I think emerson is a dedicated player to the server. Very helpful, smart, and friendly. I think she could make the staff team

Vouch.
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 3/23/2014, 1:58 pm

cmanrocks2012 wrote:she

Emerson's a guy. Not sure if that's a typo or if you're serious.

Z
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 3/23/2014, 2:06 pm

Zwall99 wrote:
cmanrocks2012 wrote:she

Emerson's a guy. Not sure if that's a typo or if you're serious.

You get used to a mixture of the two.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 3/25/2014, 9:49 am

4emersons JrMod Application - Page 2 Vouch-13

Discord: bit.ly/Oasis_Discord
Twitter: @OasisSMP
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Maarten1708 3/25/2014, 12:07 pm

I was planning to do this a while ago, but it's here now.

Vouch

Good luck Bemeros ;)
Maarten1708
Maarten1708
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 3/25/2014, 12:50 pm

I don't have a big ole gif thingy but I have this

One big ole VOUCH!!!
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 3/25/2014, 1:03 pm

I know mine probably doesn't count for much since I've become very inactive on SMP. which I hope to change soon...

BUT VOUCH FOR 4EMERSQUID :P I think he would make a great addition to the SMP staff.

4emersons JrMod Application - Page 2 Uncap10
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaltrain615 3/25/2014, 7:25 pm

i have never vouched for anyones vet/jr mod app, but ben deserves a vouch on this. i know him being staff would take away from him being able to play with us in smp but wouldnt stop him. he is a great person and has helped me and many other people and is a very nice,trustable, mature, friendly person, so vowsh
Coaltrain615
Coaltrain615
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by weeneyhutjr 3/25/2014, 7:30 pm

How does one spell umm. V.o.U.c.H.??

4emersons JrMod Application - Page 2 Thumbs-up-meme-52217325834
weeneyhutjr
weeneyhutjr
Iron Miner