Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What? -xgecko54

Go down

What? -xgecko54 Empty What? -xgecko54

Post by xgecko54 on 2/8/2014, 4:46 am

Minecraft username: xgecko54

Mod/Admin who banned you: izumi4kona

Reason you were banned: Apparently I griefed.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:

So I went to log on earlier, and got met with a disappointing ban message. It says I "completely demolished a building by masterwolf22" (http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t17106-banned-xgecko54). Honestly I think this is a mistake, masterwolf invited me to help him demolish a town. It was quite a while ago, and why I'm being banned for it now is beyond me. I helped him tear down his old house (I think), and a shop-looking place. He watched me destroy everything as well, so I'm pretty sure I didn't destroy the wrong structure. Unless I did then I'm really sorry, honest mistake. If you could get his input that would be nice, but I didn't mean to waste time and tools demolishing something for no reason.

Again I'm pretty sure this is a mistake, if someone relevant could respond that would be great, thanks!

Sincerely, xgecko54

xgecko54
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

What? -xgecko54 Empty Re: What? -xgecko54

Post by Guest on 2/8/2014, 5:56 am

Thankyou for appealing!
I tried to get a response from masterwolf on this because the logs where a bit scattered in the area of the old town, but he hasn't responded my mails at all. Was going to give him a few more days but this works.
Appeal Accepted!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum