Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ban appeal Elwin15NL

Go down

ban appeal Elwin15NL Empty ban appeal Elwin15NL

Post by elwin15NL on 1/13/2014, 12:50 pm

i have been banned for trolling by taccy
i have not been trolling at least it was not my intention
i dont know how you know about our converstation but if you read it back (all of it)
you would know that he kept trying to make me angry and not only me he called me a troll a liar an a loser a couple times i asked his age wich he tought was trolling and now i am banned for 7 days 
i dont care about the ban but please tell me why i have been banned because it cant be because off trolling becauese i have not trolled!
as you can see below taccy says its about having fun with eachother. thats what is said to him. he said it was about winning an not beeing nice to eachother and he said he won or something. im not sure what he has won but i think he means the conversation? wich isnt wierd because im not english. 
if i am banned why is he not? please tell me because im kinda confused at the moment.
and once again i have never ment to bully someone or troll someone i have said that a couple times.
EDIT: please make it an normal tempban in stead of a IP ban my brother isnt able to play anymore

Why: Trolling and harassing players. I will not tolerate ANYONE insulting and picking on players. People are here to play with friends, have a good time and have fun. Do or say anything to hinder or block other's fun and I will use my position to make sure you are secluded from being able to enjoy Oasis and unable to bother players trying to have fun. 

Elwin has been demoted to member and will stay that rank for a long time. Let that be a lesson to anyone thinking it's fun to bully and harass players.

Last edited by elwin15NL on 1/13/2014, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i fergot to metion this)
elwin15NL
elwin15NL
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

ban appeal Elwin15NL Empty ban appeal JustbeRED

Post by justbeRED on 1/13/2014, 1:17 pm

Dear Taccy
iI have been banned cuz Elwin15NL is banned but whe are on the same ip so I am banned to.
Can you please unban me so i can play in.

JustbeRED

justbeRED
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

ban appeal Elwin15NL Empty Re: ban appeal Elwin15NL

Post by Heisenberg on 1/13/2014, 1:43 pm

Denied. I saw the conservation and if you don't think that was harassment you can spend this week learning how to be a decent, nice player.

justbeRED wrote:Dear Taccy
iI have been banned cuz Elwin15NL is banned but whe are on the same ip so I am banned to.
Can you please unban me so i can play in.

JustbeRED

Vit confirmed via Console you joined seconds after I banned Elwin. Elwin has used your account to ban evade before so you can thank him for your ban. If Elwin gets banned you will be banned too.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum