BeefJerky7331's vet app

Go down

BeefJerky7331's vet app Empty BeefJerky7331's vet app

Post by beefjerky7331 on 1/12/2014, 8:28 pm

Minecraft username:BeefJerky7331

Real name (recommended):Seth Rosplock

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: May 31st 2013 is the forum date I was on a bit before that.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:For as long as the internet and my life will allow.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:every time I get on.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Lina

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:
I have played on and loved this server for a pretty long time now and I've been kind, never being mean to anyone, a nice town owner helping my inhabitants and welcoming to the new people of the server. I've always gone by the book never breaking any of the rules. I've helped in just about every area like with builds, introducing new people, getting/giving materials for people and reporting griefs from the naughty people. Mostly I just wish to have fun and being vetran will help me continue to do that. Laughing

Last edited by beefjerky7331 on 1/12/2014, 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Xhobolophone is right i needed to make the appa little better so i did, it was pretty weak it still is a bit, im no writer.)
beefjerky7331
beefjerky7331
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

BeefJerky7331's vet app Empty Re: BeefJerky7331's vet app

Post by Xhoblophone on 1/12/2014, 8:50 pm

beef up zis app, then I will consider a vouch.  Smile
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner