Xhoblophone's Veteran Application

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Xhoblophone's Veteran Application Empty Xhoblophone's Veteran Application

Post by Xhoblophone on 1/4/2014, 12:20 am

Smile Minecraft username:Xhoblophone

Cool Real name (recommended):Can't tell, but it's certainly one of the sexiest names you've probably ever heard.

What a Face Age: 14, not quite a geriatric yet! 

alien Location:The Great Igloo Country Known as Canada.....Eh!

pirat How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 8 months.

cat How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:Until my eyes fall out from looking at the screen too hard, or until a staff member pastes something too big and my GPU explodes

pig Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: I really wouldn't want to look through my browser history over the last 4-8 months to find out how many times, it's quite a few times though!

bounce Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Feel free to leave your vouch below if you want, I don't want to ask.

cheers Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

Trustworthiness: I have never intentionally broken a rule on Oasis, all I can think of is a couple of accidental griefs and the one time I made a flint and steel because I was too short of memory to remember the rule against it. I have never been banned from any serious server before, aside from an incident back on good old cracked Minecraft when I spawn camped a bunch of people with a gun plugin, which I was never even warned was against the rules until I was banned. I also feel I can maintain my trust with you guys because of how much the server means to me and how much I know it means to everyone else. Doing anything harmful to the server would be like hurting a family member to me.

Willingness to Help Others: Whenever I have the opportunity and I am not too busy, I am willing to help anyone in need of legitimate help, whether it be with building, answering questions about Minecraft, or other types of help like trying to calm down arguments, or telling people when it's time to knock it off. A big reason I would benefit from Veteran is TPA, I detest asking other players to help me get around large distances, and am willing to help others with the ability if their need is legitimate.

Kindness: I am pretty principled when it comes to this, if you are nice and respectful and willing to understand me, I will do the same to you. I appreciate kindness and will not take any crap from you either. I am not the nicest person and willing to deal with anyone, but I am tolerant enough. In terms of mannerisms I try to be open enough and chatty, I occasionally will swear, but often simply in jest, and never anything too serious. (I don't believe I have dropped any F-Bombs)

Activity on the Server: I am a relatively chatty person and am very active in chat, I play probably around 1-4 hours per day on the server, and sometimes more if I have the time. As for other activities, I frequently participate in buildoffs when they're running, I spend a lot of time building, or just having conversations with people. I like to work with other people occasionally, but for the most part I prefer to build by myself. I also like to participate in any other sort of minigame or event like Griefhouse, Prophunt (can't wait for that to be back!), and PVP among others.

Overall Minecraft Skills: I like to think I am a skilled builder, several players have expressed admiration towards some of my builds, I have one several buildoffs, and am always at work and committed to finishing projects. However due to the sheer size of complexity of some of my builds, the collection of resources has become a mind numbing task, although stuff like smooth kit have helped, /I would go a long way to helping my builds become more impressive, and would help with getting them completed quicker. Other than building I would call myself average in most other aspects of the game, I play lots of PVP on other servers, mostly team stuff like Mega Walls though, and do a decent amount of resource collecting among other things.

Love of the Server: This is a big one, and probably my biggest reason for desiring Veteran. Ever since I joined Oasis in the middle of last year's July, it has grown into more than just a server where I play, it has become the community I have devoted hours upon hours of my time to, has been a place to go when I'm upset, bored, trying to avoid homework, and most important a place that no matter what, I want to be involved in. Oasis was the first SMP server I really could ever get a feel for, no marking of territories, no overpowered ranks, a community that didn't feel like a bunch of immature buffoons, filled with staff that had simply paid there way into there position, and people who were relatable and fun. I have met so many friends here, I can't even begin to list all of them; Lovely (Who is always there to talk and to laugh), Chick (For probably all the same reasons as Lovely XD), Apple (Who understands people in a way that amazes me), Emers (Who is one the kindest and most caring people I have ever met),   Lina (Who has put up with all the dumb crap I have done, pssst, sorry Lina, and has a crazy unique personality), Noah (Who has been willing to help with any monotonous task I have put him up to), Cheerioes (For her overall kindness and willingness to help me back when I was a bit of a goose), mick (for his humour and overall coolness XD), MissLovely (For giving me a place in the community back in the days of Skytree), rigo (for his fantastic personality, and for many yummy fishes :P), Panda (For being a super fun panda XD), Chopper (For love of mooshrooms, and his personality), Grim (For being Grim XD), Bigg (For being one of the best builders I know, and being super cool), Jand (For......leafblocks......), Shnoork (For his sophisticatedness, and many fantastic pumpkins), along with probably every staff member on this server and countless other players!

albino  Overall I feel I have grown into a proud member of the Oasis community, and getting Veteran would go a long way in helping me make the server a better place for everyone. If you have any comments, vouches, or constructive criticism for me, please leave it below, and have a fantastic day!

Last edited by Xhoblophone on 5/6/2014, 11:04 pm; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : Ze Spelling Mistakes, Added to friends list. Added a new section. Added Bon Jovi)
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Xhoblophone's Veteran Application Empty Re: Xhoblophone's Veteran Application

Post by ThunderHorse on 1/4/2014, 1:32 am

VOUCH

you have been a really good and helpful player for those who needed help. Even if you were in the middle of building something you took time out of your build to help others who needed help. I can see you using the tp command to get to those who need help instead of asking me or anyone else with /tpa to tp you to that person. And i feel you would use /item only when you needed it and not just to give yourself endless enderpearls like most people with /item. And someone who spends as much time on oasis as me shows dedication and loyalty to our online community. I truly feel deep down you deserve every bit of this rank and i mean that you do. I would live to see you get veteran and hopefully one day you would make a great staff member
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone on 1/4/2014, 1:48 am

Thanks Thunder, I appreciate the support!  Smile
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Xhoblophone's Veteran Application Empty Vouch!

Post by pokekid3847 on 1/4/2014, 2:27 am

First off, What an app.3.

Much vouch for Xhoblo, He is always active and has been a top poster for ages, He would make a great vet.w.
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico_Dubai on 1/4/2014, 7:25 am

Omg, 

you deserve this honorably title as veteran <3

Vouch:

Xhoblophone's Veteran Application Vouch_10

Last edited by Nico_Dubai on 1/16/2014, 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nico_Dubai
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleInYourFace on 1/4/2014, 10:50 am

Holy Crap, one of THE best apps I have ever seen, how you carried yourself as the paragraphs went on, how the personality shows in the writing....Wow I just realized I was ranting about something my Language Arts teacher would.  :P Anyways I couldn't find ONE reason NOT to Vouch for this. And I am honored to be considered a friend, and Thank You. You are active, easy to talk to, fun to have around.

Xhoblophone's Veteran Application Mca

Last edited by AppleInYourFace on 1/25/2014, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
AppleInYourFace
AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone on 1/4/2014, 10:57 am

Thank you poke, nico, and Apple.  Smile
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 1/4/2014, 11:25 am

I shall vouch this all the way down the block and back. This is a very well written application and I seriously cannot find a reason not to vouch for you.  Smile

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone on 1/4/2014, 11:26 am

Thank you emers Smile
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 on 1/4/2014, 12:24 pm

I vouch for you and I'm taking a wild guess about your name...it's Trevor./:3

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone on 1/4/2014, 12:32 pm

Wrong on the name, and thanks for the vouch!
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 1/4/2014, 1:25 pm

family ;w;
Xhoblophone's Veteran Application Fsu5XCM
Also, I want to edit in why I vouched (I just woke up, I'm a bit slow today XD)
Xhob has been active since 1.6.4, and all through the temp map. He's helped more people then I can count, and is very involved with the forums and community. On almost every day, and usually helping someone when I see him- whether it be builds or answering questions for new players.

I stress the importance of activity through the temp map for those who were there. It brought out the best in some, the worst in others, and a bit of both in some cases. Many went inactive, wanting nothing to do with the map at all. Staff relied on catching people in the act in regards to rule breaking, because we had no way of logging anything without plugins. Xhob was among those who really helped other players online during that time. He lived in farm cult, contributed to the central storage for all players to share in, helped build houses, and offered food to those wandering out spawn.

Last edited by Lina on 1/4/2014, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone on 1/4/2014, 1:27 pm

Thank you Lina!  Smile
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 on 1/4/2014, 1:43 pm

Xhoblophone wrote:Wrong on the name, and thanks for the vouch!
You're almost 14. That means you were born in 1998. Googling Sexiest names of 1998... Are you

Sean/Shawn?
Cody?
Matt/Matthew?
Kyle? 
Drew/Andrew?
Jason/Jase?
Joe/Joey?
Jonathan?
Austin?
William?
Tony?
Brad?
Branden?
Rob?
Liam?
Greg?
Evan?
Travis?
Romeo?
Trent?

Also, 
Xhoblophone's Veteran Application Vouch13
mickdude2
mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone on 1/4/2014, 1:49 pm

Thanks for the vouch Mick, and google sexiest names of 2000, that's when I was born.
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 on 1/4/2014, 1:57 pm

Xhoblophone wrote:Thanks for the vouch Mick, and google sexiest names of 2000, that's when I was born.

Wait shit we're in 2014. When you say you're 13 I still think you mean a 90's kid XD.

Dear lord I'm old...
mickdude2
mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone on 1/4/2014, 1:59 pm

Hehe, nice mick!  Laughing
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey on 1/4/2014, 6:26 pm

A wild Veteran Application appeared!

Go Growlithe!

Growlithe used vouch!

Janet used a pokeball!

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyChick07 on 1/4/2014, 7:07 pm

OMG. Veteran App? YASSSS. Im so honored to be in the friends list xD  YOu have a really nice personality and you are always fun to be around. You'd make a great Veteran. VOUCH (xhboboob<3)
LovelyChick07
LovelyChick07
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSpam on 1/4/2014, 8:54 pm

I wish (if i can) to leave a VOUCH!!!!!! You should be a vet 
SoulSpam
SoulSpam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Xhoblophone's Veteran Application Empty Vouch...

Post by kylebyle on 1/4/2014, 10:48 pm

Lolwut. Xhoblo is running for vet?! ummm.... VOUCH!!!!!! U be so cool and friendly. xD 

-[Trusted]kylebyle
kylebyle
kylebyle
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

http://swamptruth.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone on 1/4/2014, 11:21 pm

Thank you Jand, Love, Soul, and Kyle!  Smile
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChopper20 on 1/5/2014, 12:14 am

I know I am not a person of many words and when I make a vouch for something I say very generic words and leave but this one is different. When you first joined the server I thought that you were gonna be a one timer. But as time went on I've noticed that you were always on every time I logged on and I had noticed I was wrong. Then one day you were a member and no sooner then later you were trusted. Then I seen that you were making a town called wizardvillage. When I asked to join you said sure but I would have to wait a little bit. When you first allowed me to go there I was stunned by the amazing wizard tower you had made. It was something of real beauty and something that I probably would never be able to make. Then when promotions came(can't remember which month) you earned the rank of trusted+ and I was not shocked at all and a little bit jealous because you earned a higher rank then me, but I knew that you deserved it. Even though I never played on the temp map I knew that you must've been playing on the map living up to the rank you had earned. So in conclusion I hear by VOUCH for you. You deserve the rank Veteran and I hope that you get the rank. Good luck and I hope that you continue to play till you eye balls fall out :P.
TheChopper20
TheChopper20
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone on 1/5/2014, 12:17 am

Thank you Chopper!  Smile

Last edited by Xhoblophone on 1/5/2014, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comment needed exclamation mark, periods suck!)
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone on 1/5/2014, 5:17 pm

Just want to once again thank everyone for their support thus far, hope to see it continue!  I love you
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum