Go down

Hotblocks900 Application for Veteran Empty Hotblocks900 Application for Veteran

Post by MineNation on 1/2/2014, 3:16 pm

Minecraft username: Hotblocks900

Real name (recommended):  Gary Crumlin

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 6 Months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As long as I can

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I have always helped people and would like to make sure that they are not being bullied and they are not being grieft.
MineNation
MineNation
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Hotblocks900 Application for Veteran Empty Re: Hotblocks900 Application for Veteran

Post by 4emersons on 1/2/2014, 4:32 pm

1st if all, you have not been on for 6 months. Your forum join date is the join date we go by, so you have been a part of Oasis for a little under 2 months. You need to be around for over 4 months before you can make a Veteran app.  2ndly, I see no difference between this and most of the Member apps. Beef it up. A lot.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Hotblocks900 Application for Veteran Empty Re: Hotblocks900 Application for Veteran

Post by Guest on 1/2/2014, 6:44 pm

Unfortunately, under 2 months is an automatic no due to the 2month vet application rule, so I will lock this.

When you can apply, I would try to beef up your app a bit as 4emersons suggested. Veteran is basically a giant popularity contest after staff picks the candidates the players will vote on each month.
The "what sets you different from other players" part is extremely important; applying for vet isn't the same as applying for member.
Taking a look at the other vet apps might give good insight.
Goodluck!

Edit: Also, forumdate = Joindate for all applications that are not member. Joining the  forum and becoming member is your official community join date .w.
Accidently counting your guest-time before hand will not effect your next vet app though, a lot of people aren't familiar with the forumdate-joindate thing. Not your fault. Sometimes I wish we had a /kit ranks for new players to see how each one works and what the requirements are.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum