JazzGirl25565's Jr. Mod Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JazzGirl25565's Jr. Mod Application

Post by JazzGirl25565 on 12/27/2013, 9:23 am

Minecraft username: JazzGirl255

Real name (recommended): Emily

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 7 months ACTIVE

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

Playing on Oasis SMP is one of my favourite activities to partake in during the day, I cannot imagine not playing it! Therefore, I plan on being on this server for as long as it exists, helping the server community to grow, as well as developing the world within the game.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:

I consider myself an honourable player, and therefore, I feel like many JrMods, Mods and Admins would want to vouch for me.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

I feel like I deserve JrMod status because of three qualities I posses: respect, responsibility and loyalty. I show respect when I play through helping others repair their projects when griefed, as well as helping others with their projects. When other players need help, whether it be with rules, building or finding items, I am always willing to lend a helping hand and respect others feelings, as well as their building projects, which I realize hold much importance for many members. I show responsibility through my commitment to the server. I am responsible by being a frequent active player, as well as by following my duties as a trusted plus member of the server. I never grief or break any rules of the server and if someone else is griefing or disobeying any rules, I am always the first one to tell them that is not right and that they should stop immediately. Fair game play for everyone on the server is very important to me. Finally, I am very loyal to the server. I have been an active player for 7 months, much longer than many other players, even some JrMods! As well, I have been awarded for my loyalty and noble actions by becoming a trusted plus member, a great honour to me that I appreciate every day.If I become a JrMod, I will continue to spread this loyalty throughout Oasis SMP and participate actively in the future. These qualities set me apart from other players on the server, as I feel I am one of the most dedicated, trustworthy and independent players on the server. I will be a leader to all new, existing and future players of the server. I am always there to help. When working with the staff, I will be open to any ideas or concepts they may deliver, and I will work hand in hand with them to develop Oasis SMP into the best server it can be. I believe that with my addition to the staff, Oasis SMP will become a greater server than ever, and that my inputs to the staff team will greatly benefit Oasis SMP in a positive way.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application. I hope that I will be awarded this position, as I would do my very best as a JrMod, and I would love to help make Oasis SMP the best it can be.

- JazzGirl25565

Last edited by JazzGirl25565 on 12/27/2013, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

JazzGirl25565
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JazzGirl25565's Jr. Mod Application

Post by Krazo on 12/27/2013, 11:18 am

I think you should be more active. It might be the timezone, but I've been online on different moments of they day and I've rarely seen you.
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzGirl25565 on 12/27/2013, 11:24 am

Thank you Krazo for you advice. I will try to be more active  Smile

JazzGirl25565
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 12/27/2013, 11:36 am

I also think you should be more active. I rarely see you online, and I am usually on for at least 2-3 hours a day.  Other than that, I think you would be a good addition to staff, but until I see you become more active, I am holding my vouch back, because the staff need to be active so they can keep the server running cleanly without problems.  Smile I hope this doesn't come across as mean or anything, I sometimes get guilty when I am not being nice...it is kinda wierd  Cool
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzGirl25565 on 12/27/2013, 11:54 am

Don't worry you don't come across mean at all! I love all of my advice and I'm going to try to be more active Smile

JazzGirl25565
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top