MCbro's Vet app

5 posters

Go down

MCbro's Vet app Empty MCbro's Vet app

Post by MineCartbrother 12/6/2013, 10:08 pm

Minecraft username: MCbro86

Real name (recommended): Trinity L.W. Dye 

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: A solid 5 months. No lie.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I dont think I ever want to quit being on this server, as it is one of the best servers out there. 

Have you voted for Oasis at[color=#333333] bit.ly oasisv ?: Yes

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Well, I would say...probably Leagle, Osga, or any other mods who like to vouch.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Its probably a horrible time to write this, but if the staff would kindly consider to reading this when bukkit updates, and stuff. Aside from being a musician, and a composer. I too am a great builder, friend, and helper of the community[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I also introduce new players to the server itself. I introduced my sister (McKitten98) to the server, and she thinks it is rather fun and the other staff and members seem to like her. I also told my friends about the server, and the amazing things that happen in the Oasis community. Im quite an active member on the forums as well. Sometimes I post ideas to make the community better, and some of those ideas as you probably know, may have a few flaws, but one thing I know for sure, is that my heart is in the right place.

One important thing I WILL NOT do, is break down. I have been griefed 2 or 3 times in the temp map. A lot of times, if anything is broken, I know how to put it back together without a staff member's help. The things that I build come from the heart and imagination, and I take pride in not letting my builds fall to pieces by some griefer. Sometimes, the small griefs aren't even that big of a deal, but the HUGE griefs are what get on my nerves, but aside from that, I consider myself very independent. 

Amazing things about my builds, you notice that most of my houses are either caves, or underwater (course it helps to protect you from endermen!). And that's another thing, I don't build urban or regular houses, I like thinking outside the box when it comes to building. I know I talk a lot about my builds, but that's one of a few skills i'm good at. But I'm also a good friend, and I love introducing people to Oasis, y'know, spreading the word (although the server is already quite famous). This server is the best and I want to continue to help it look and be the best too!

Moral of the story is, I want to get more involved with the server, and the community. Yes. I am aware that the Vet rank is the 2nd highest non-staff rank in the server, and I will truly take responsibilities for the great power that comes along with said rank.

Thanks for reading! This is MCbro, Wishing you hugs and chocolate. :)

Oh. And also. Budder > Gold ingot

Last edited by MineCartbrother on 12/21/2013, 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
MineCartbrother
MineCartbrother
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

MCbro's Vet app Empty Re: MCbro's Vet app

Post by Accusing_panda4 12/8/2013, 9:26 am

You'v only been on for about 5 months but usually when people come by the question how long have you been playing on THIS server?People usually put there join date which your's is 2013-5-15 and I'm not telling you that you have to change it I'm only posting this because your join date says june but you say may and that's when you started MC it only asks how long have you been playing on THIS server.

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 12/8/2013, 12:20 pm

Accusing_panda4 wrote:You'v only been on for about 5 months but usually when people come by the question how long have you been playing on THIS server?People usually put there join date which your's is 2013-5-15 and I'm not telling you that you have to change it I'm only posting this because your join date says june but you say may and that's when you started MC it only asks how long have you been playing on THIS server.
First of all, please, sentence structure my friend.

Second,there do tend to be alot of people who dont join on the forum the day they join the server. Yes, in applications, forum date = join date, but just to clarify...

And lastly, I think I'll leave a vouch here. I've not seen you in game before, but i have seen you on the forums with some very helpful comments. Although you mixed up your join date a little, I think you know your way around here. VOUCH
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 12/8/2013, 12:40 pm

Forum join date = Member join date. You've been here 5 months.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MineCartbrother 12/9/2013, 8:49 pm

Davidmich wrote:Forum join date = Member join date. You've been here 5 months.

Thanks for keeping track of how long I've been here dude!
MineCartbrother
MineCartbrother
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 12/10/2013, 12:41 am

MineCartbrother wrote:

Join Date Rant:

I don't think five months is long enough to be considered for veteran, especially given your activity levels. I think that you should (hopefully) have many more months here on oasis- you shouldn't stress out over a rank. There's also the fact you were telling some pretty crude jokes earlier that if I weren't so forgiving, I might take offense to...
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MineCartbrother 12/10/2013, 5:24 pm

mickdude2 wrote:
MineCartbrother wrote:

Join Date Rant:

I don't think five months is long enough to be considered for veteran, especially given your activity levels. I think that you should (hopefully) have many more months here on oasis- you shouldn't stress out over a rank. There's also the fact you were telling some pretty crude jokes earlier that if I weren't so forgiving, I might take offense to...

My mistake, but now that I know the truth, i have changed it, I've been on the server 5 months yes, and I really know my way around the server. 5 months may not seem like a long time, but I feel like i've established a connection with the staff, members, and the server as well.

Also if you or anyone else took offence to any of the jokes i told yesterday, I sincerely apologize, I was just kidding around. Just trying to liven up the server.

Last edited by MineCartbrother on 12/26/2013, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
MineCartbrother
MineCartbrother
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MineCartbrother 12/14/2013, 4:15 pm

Peeps of Oasis. Please hear me out when I say this. I would never EVER harm the server, or attempt to harm the oasis community in any form or fashion, and I know I type long paragraphs, and probably you guys don't think I mean half of the things of what i say. But I'm being serious as to what im saying right now. I will never abuse powers that are granted to me. I will always help players in need, and i want to continue to make this sever look and be it's finest (as said before). Thanks for reading, and a special thanks to the people who vouched.
MineCartbrother
MineCartbrother
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MineCartbrother 12/26/2013, 10:52 pm

I changed my mind, Im not running for vet just yet, Im just going to wait a while. After all what's the rush?

If any staff would like to lock this, You may do so.
MineCartbrother
MineCartbrother
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum