Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry

Go down

sorry Empty sorry

Post by cutie3002 on 10/25/2013, 3:01 am

i was going to get my seeds to regrom the crops when you guys band me but if you wan ta proper apoligy
me and my friend are new to minecraft and dont rellaly know about mincraft rules we are in the ages of 10 to 14 so i did not know about this i am so so so sorry and i wil never steel crops again and i fell really bad
cutie 3002

cutie3002
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

sorry Empty Re: sorry

Post by Linkinparkey on 10/25/2013, 4:26 am

I'm not the one who banned you, but you should use the provided ban appeal format. Also, you broke into someone's house, so it wasn't only crop griefing.

Minecraft username:

Mod/Admin who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:

Linkinparkey
Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bober_rus on 10/25/2013, 8:35 am

You are banned by me. You've firstly griefed lots of your neighbor's crops (after break in). I've warned you - you promised not to do this again. I leave, come back in 2-3 hours and find another crops grief by you.
In fact, first grief was big enough to ban you on spot.. Can you give us a good reason to unban you?..
bober_rus
bober_rus
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

sorry Empty sorry agian

Post by cutie3002 on 10/26/2013, 3:22 am

bober_rus wrote:You are banned by me. You've firstly griefed lots of your neighbor's crops (after break in). I've warned you - you promised not to do this again. I leave, come back in 2-3 hours and find another crops grief by you.
In fact, first grief was big enough to ban you on spot.. Can you give us a good reason to unban you?..
as i said befor i am still very new to minecraft and still ndont know all the rules and thourt that me and my firend kandyking1 couldtake some crops toi make are owen feild (wich i was makeing when you baned me) so we could take a big food suply for us and the people around us. know i took to much and i shoundt have but i had been on lots of severs be for but not like this one ,this one you are more free an more wellcoming (sorry so spelling i  find english very hard englishsorry Icon_evil mesorry Icon_pale any way) than others but when i have been i other websites/severs i have grifind and no one band me i did not even know you could beband for it and i prosis you this is the first time i was band on minecrft and will be the last if you want more evidence that you should unban me pleasejust ask
cutie3002

cutie3002
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/26/2013, 3:29 am

cutie3002 wrote:
bober_rus wrote:You are banned by me. You've firstly griefed lots of your neighbor's crops (after break in). I've warned you - you promised not to do this again. I leave, come back in 2-3 hours and find another crops grief by you.
as i said befor i am still very new to minecraft and still ndont know all the rules and thourt that me and my firend kandyking1 couldtake some crops toi make are owen feild (wich i was makeing when you baned me) so we could take a big food suply for us and the people around us. know i took to much and i shoundt have but i had been on lots of severs be for but not like this one ,this one you are more free an more wellcoming (sorry so spelling i  find english very hard englishsorry Icon_evil mesorry Icon_pale any way) than others but when i have been i other websites/severs i have grifind and no one band me i did not even know you could beband for it and i prosis you this is the first time i was band on minecrft and will be the last if you want more evidence that you should unban me pleasejust ask
cutie3002
I can vouch for Kandyking1 being a bad influence. I banned him for griefing malris's town and murdering other people's animals (namely Sheep I: )a few days ago.
That's about all I can say here though since this isn't my ban, goodluck.

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie3002 on 10/26/2013, 4:03 am

Lina wrote:
cutie3002 wrote:
cutie3002
I can vouch for Kandyking1 being a bad influence. I banned him for griefing malris's town and murdering other people's animals (namely Sheep I: )a few days ago.
That's about all I can say here though since this isn't my ban, goodluck.
thx (kandyking is a girl just so you know) so have you ban her

cutie3002
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/26/2013, 4:20 am

Yeah, caught redhanded griefing... so unfortunately I had to.
(She can make a ban appeal though, like you're doing)

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie3002 on 10/26/2013, 4:39 am

Lina wrote:Yeah, caught redhanded griefing... so unfortunately I had to.
(She can make a ban appeal though, like you're doing)
pls let her play agian she is my best friend since bith and now she moved to a new school and this was the only sever we could play on

cutie3002
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie3002 on 10/26/2013, 4:48 am

do i need to do a ban appel format if do please tell me

cutie3002
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/26/2013, 5:29 am

Bober is handing your ban in this thread, if Kandyking1 wants to appeal, tell her to make her own ban appeal thread and I will consider unbanning. (It's our policy to have each player make their own ban appeal)

Back to top Go down

Post by bober_rus on 10/26/2013, 5:32 am

You have a second chance but even tiny grief will get you banned.
Appeal approved!
bober_rus
bober_rus
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum