Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

appeal for bloodmaster42

Go down

appeal for bloodmaster42  Empty appeal for bloodmaster42

Post by bloodmaster42 on 10/6/2013, 8:22 pm

I am bloodmaster42 I did sota grief skyville BUUUTTTT silky22222 told me that she was now the owner ask ORION_PAX about it he saw me and I told him that silky owned it and what not I truly believed that silky22222 was the owner now please un ban me it was truly on accident silky22222 told me that she owned it and said that i could do some "renovations" like moving the heads on the board that's all i did (the rest of it was silky22222)
bloodmaster42
bloodmaster42
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

appeal for bloodmaster42  Empty Re: appeal for bloodmaster42

Post by Paxination on 10/6/2013, 8:36 pm

Yeah sorry, not believing it! Yes you told me silky22222 owned it. Which I believed at first, cuz that stuff happens all the time. Players get tired of their towns and pass them on. But you lied. shadowdemon did not give up his town. I honestly dont trust you atm. This isnt even my ban and I am denying it!

appeal for bloodmaster42  Appeal_denied_zpsd2fa92ea
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/7/2013, 1:46 am

You also griefed my head at skyville, handed it to me personally, and told me I was relived of my duties there. I figured shadow sent you. Guess not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 10/7/2013, 1:50 pm

Ok, let me appologize! I acted hastily and didnt think thoroughly enough through it. What you said makes sense now. I thought about it at work and I am going to unban you. You did tell me that silky22222 said that she/he owned the town now. And the destruction done on it that silky did, DID look like griefing and she just pulled you into it.

Not to mention Lina spoke good of you previously before your ban.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum