_Nickj_

Real name (recommended):
Zack Jones

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:
1year and 11 months.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
I plan to play till This server closes 

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:
Yes i have voted and it be cool if we could get the 30 iron back c: but the money is great to!

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):
As i think gweedo358 kevo235 Lina 

Why do you deserve Veteran status ? What sets you apart from the other Trustedplayers?:
I try to help and i believe trusted get bad rep, If i became a veteran this could make me a name and i could help more out there. I already give people items to help them get a start to Oasismp, (not spawned items). But all im saying is i would really wanna help this server more and i already know everyone that joins helps alittle more thats what makes this server better then more. I just wanna make it the best i can, let alone the staff make it the best but i want it better then best i want this server to be 1 step above then best. This server is better then this. Thanks for coming and looking through my app _nickj_ <3

_nickj_or_zackj_
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

_nickj_'s app Empty Re: _nickj_'s app

Post by Grimtongue 10/2/2013, 10:43 am

NickJ:
You've got the potential, despite your past indiscretions. I've seen you on your good days, as well as on your bad days.  I think you've got a long ways to go before you'll stand a chance of actually winning a vet race, but I give you props (and a vouch) for trying.

+VOUCH

[EDIT]:
Lina wrote:I was asked... when? o-o
Anyone who puts a staff's name on a vet application without asking does not get my vouch.  I am rescinding my vouch, and may Shaun the Sheep have mercy on your wicked soul.
Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Grimtongue on 10/2/2013, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing vouch due to new information)
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/2/2013, 5:55 pm

I was asked... when? o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content