Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

besties4lifes JrMod App

3 posters

Go down

besties4lifes JrMod App Empty besties4lifes JrMod App

Post by besties4life 8/23/2013, 5:09 pm

Minecraft username:besties4life

Real name (recommended):Chloe Bellas

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:I have been playing on this server since sometime last year.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:I plan on being on the server as long as you guys keep it running.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: If any Mods,JrMods or Admins want to vouch for me they will.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:I think that i deserve to be a part of staff because im fun, creative and i just know how to have a good time. I think what sets me apart from others is the fact that i know im just like all of you and i definitely wont put myself above others on the server because if i get accepted i know that i was once just like them and that if they wanted to they can apply for this position.

P.S: Pls give feedback so i know what to improve/work on thx :)

besties4life
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

besties4lifes JrMod App Empty Lol

Post by besties4life 8/23/2013, 5:17 pm

You Guys Dont Know How Many Times I Went Back to Edit This Lol

besties4life
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

besties4lifes JrMod App Empty Re: besties4lifes JrMod App

Post by Davidmich 8/23/2013, 6:24 pm

besties4lifes JrMod App What-no-gif

You just joined, read the gif!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 8/23/2013, 6:28 pm

How have you been on the server for over a year? I havent even been on the server a year yet, and I have never seen you until the past month. And your forum account says 8/17/2013. A week ago.

I am sorry, but I dont think this is the right time to be putting this in.

Give your self some time. We look for players that are really dedicated and have put a lot of time into the server, not just playing mc, but supporting the community as a whole.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/23/2013, 6:36 pm

I'm going to comment on this before someone starts throwing daggers of "nopenopenope" (took me a bit to word this right... a bit too long >-> xD)

Your enthusiasm and ambition to help the server is wonderful! However, with any app that is not for member, Forum Date = Join Date.
The reason for this is when someone joins the forums and becomes a member, they have truly joined the community. It's also the reason staff encourages guests to apply for member. Getting involved in the community and gaining their respect and support is the only way to rank up, so it's good to have everyone on the forums as well as in game. The forums provides updates, conversational things for people to mess around, allows players to voice their opinions and offer suggestions, report griefs when staff is not online, etc; helps us bond together as a community.

Every time a new member applies for vet or staff right away, it ends the same:  discouraging responses of "NO". This is because while you may fit here in the community now, we have not had the time to see you reach your potential!

But don't think of this as a bad thing. Who's to say you won't be staff some day? or a vet? or even architect? It might be too early now, since you've just become member recently, but a "no" to this application certainly isn't a "no" forever. There are tons of things people do every day to help out the server/players, it doesn't matter what rank you are. As long as you stay active and helpful with a positive attitude and just be yourself, you will go far here! Sometimes farther then you even think. All ranks come with time to those who earn them, and when you feel the time is right to apply for a high position, you should do so. When the time is right, the community will be here to back you with all of our vouches of support.

With your recent membership, no one's in a real good position to say yes or no, only maybe at this point.

I am locking this thread to prevent people from setting fire to a tiny spawn tree seed. When you feel the time is right, PM me to unlock it, or make a new updated one *-*

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum