elenamosh10
6 posters

Go down

Elenamosh10 - Veteran Application  Empty Elenamosh10 - Veteran Application

Post by elenamosh10 8/15/2013, 9:59 am

Minecraft username: Elenamosh10

Real name (recommended):Elena

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:about 4 months now

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:as much as i can, but i'm getting a new computer soon, so idk if i'm going to be on for much long

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: yes

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):I'm a very shy person, so I've not asked for any vouches yet.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: because I'm a kind person who try's to help anyone whenever I can and I don't grief or steal.also, having Veteran will help me complete lots of oncoming projects. And like i said in my member application, I don't swear. 
elenamosh10
elenamosh10
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Elenamosh10 - Veteran Application  Empty Re: Elenamosh10 - Veteran Application

Post by 4emersons 8/15/2013, 2:56 pm

I don't think you are ready for vet, and it looks like you don't even want it much.  Beef up this vet app.  You might not think it is a good thing to brag about yourself, but this is the place that you need to brag (as long as you stay honest) about yourself.  Tell about your good qualities, some of the great stuff you did, etc.  Right now I am not vouching, but if I see this get beefier, then I will take a look and see what you have to say! Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ericcanam 8/15/2013, 5:45 pm

Elena, you're a good player. To be honest, though, I don't think you're quite ready yet. Just give it more time, because I'm sure you'd be a great Vet candidate a little while from now. SO, I will not vouch now, but maybe in the future?? Keep playin'.

- Eric
ericcanam
ericcanam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://bit.ly/OasisChalkboard

Back to top Go down

Elenamosh10 - Veteran Application  Empty Re:

Post by surv1v0r08 8/16/2013, 3:05 am

Sorry, 4 months isn't enough for a vouch from me in a Veteran app, players should have been playing for at least 6 months for my vouch. Also, people who do not know you will find it hard to trust you as your application isn't very long, or detailed.
surv1v0r08
surv1v0r08
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowDemon1066 9/23/2013, 3:33 pm

Despite being a very short app, I want to vouch for Elena. The reason?
Elena is a great edition to the server, always being helpful, and is one of the leading builders/helpers in /warp skyville, my town. I asked her to help, she dropped everything and came to help. that is why I say V-O-U-C-H
ShadowDemon1066
ShadowDemon1066
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 9/24/2013, 12:53 pm

Elena is helpful and pleasant in the chat, but a few weeks is just not enough time to earn my vouch.

Elena, I would suggest you take down this application (just ask a staff to lock it for you) because a premature application like this can work against you when you are ready for vet. I suggest you wait until you've been on for a total of 4 months before posting a new application. This is just a recommendation, so take it how you will.

Reminder from the application format:
Please remember, you must have been registered on the forums for 4 months before you will be considered for Veteran candidate.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down