Please ban Sk8ergirl1414

Go down

Please ban Sk8ergirl1414  Empty Please ban Sk8ergirl1414

Post by ThunderHorse on 8/7/2013, 10:53 pm

Ok so me, romangeek1, and jades_minecraft
Have built a house in the desert and Sk8ergirl1414 came to the house destroyed it, killed my sheep and then dissconected before we could report it to staff we know its her cause i saw her snooping around our house and she was the only other person in the desert. And she freed about 200 of mediumdees purple sheep so we helped medium out but anyway she need a perminant ban with no appeals she caused serious damage to the house and took us 5 min to round up the sheep. So apart from killing my sheep, freeing about 200, destroying our house. She also robbed us of most of our food and farm supply's we lost an entire chest of food and all our iron tools. She's just lucky i kept some in my locked chest. Anyway please ban her permanently with no appeals she caused a huge problem and we belive she has something to do with Cheerios sheep being freed and killed as well.

Thx for ur time
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Please ban Sk8ergirl1414  Empty Re: Please ban Sk8ergirl1414

Post by ThunderHorse on 8/7/2013, 10:55 pm

We reported the incident to Izumi already
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/7/2013, 11:58 pm

She had absolutely nothing to do with Cheerio's sheep, that was all Zavellos, who murdered 5 of them and let the other hundred loose through griefed walls.

I did a full 10 day rollback with radius 50 blocks on sk8ergirl1414 at the sight of griefs, and nothing came up changed. No kills, not even blocks modified. Most of your extensive damage was done by that idiot AarPlaysMC, who had hundreds of block changes in the area x-x
I even did a #global kill RB and only thing revived was Aar's kills and some zombies .-.
When I log on PLEASE show me the chests that were stolen from! I will search the logs on those! They will most likely give me something to work with. Otherwise I can't ban sk8er if I can't find any log evidence, she might be innocent!

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 on 8/8/2013, 8:00 am

Lina, (and the rest of staff too) just so you know, CoreProtect would have rolled back any chest contents changes as well as regular blocks when you issued the /rb command. (It would have come up as one of the 'block changed' notifications.) If rolling sk8tergirl back 10 days did nothing in a radius that size, I'm 99.99% sure that sk8tergirl had nothing to do with the sheep, and that this was either a framing or a mistake. 

Thunder, next time when you report somebody, please include screenshots and post them here. It makes things easier for both you and the staff.

Either way, I do not believe any further action should be taken. Lina, feel free to pursue this further if you want, but I do not think you will find much, if anything.

Thread locked

Discord: bit.ly/Oasis_Discord
Twitter: @OasisSMP
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content