Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any chance to get unbanned?

Go down

Is there any chance to get unbanned? Empty Is there any chance to get unbanned?

Post by Niklas197 on 8/3/2013, 7:03 pm

Hey, I was banned for griefing crops. Now, I have no excuse for what I did and I'm terribly sorry for doing it. It was a stupid act of me. 
But I only have one question: Is there any chance that I can get unbanned? 
And if I do, I promise that I won't grief again *pinky swear* :)

Ps: I voted for the server, it's a very good server indeed :) You have my thumbs up! ^^

Minecraft username: Niklas197 

Mod/Admin who banned youLinkinparkey

Reason you were banned:Griefing crops

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: Well, I wanna keep playing on your server with ym friends. I can't remember why I griefed, but I'm not denying that I didn't. If you chose to not unban me, I will not complain. I broke the rules and I deserve the punishment. But if you unban me, I promise you that I will never do it again. I regret the desition I made, and I'm sorry.
I just wanna keep playing with my friends on this server, it's a really good server with rare lags, and it took a lot of time finding it. So if you could kindly unban me, I would be greatfull! :) 

Last edited by Niklas197 on 8/3/2013, 7:47 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot my name xD and I forgot the format x3)

Niklas197
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Is there any chance to get unbanned? Empty Re: Is there any chance to get unbanned?

Post by Heisenberg on 8/3/2013, 7:08 pm

You have no chance unless you tell us your name. :P

HERE is the format to use when appealing, thanks. :)

EDIT: http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t14813-banned-drago2816-and-niklas197
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Is there any chance to get unbanned? Empty Re: Is there any chance to get unbanned?

Post by Linkinparkey on 8/5/2013, 7:49 am

Nothing pleases staff more than a well-written ban appeal :)

I'll give you a second chance, but stay on the right side of the rules this time ;)

UNBANNED
Linkinparkey
Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum