Timlebrun21's application for veteran

Go down

Timlebrun21's application for veteran Empty Timlebrun21's application for veteran

Post by timlebrun21 on 8/3/2013, 9:51 am

Minecraft username:  timlebrun21

Real name (recommended):  Timothy LeBrun

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I've been on Oasis sence the beginning of 2013 (I didn't make a profile then though.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I love this server, I try to be on it as long  as I have nothing to interfere

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:  I do vote regularly

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Grimtounge posibbly

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:  Well I think I deserve veteran status because I love this server and I want to become part of the community. I want people to know if I come on I can help if there struggling because we have all been there from the start. I know I had gap of inactivity but that was due to school sports I had to practice twice a weak and play to games twice a weak and I had a game on the weekend. I hated myself because I could not come on and play because of my sports. Right now I can play all the time and I will the only time period the is hard for me is the winter that is when I cant play that often but from now to then I will be playing as much as I can. That is why I think I deserve veteran status
timlebrun21
timlebrun21
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Timlebrun21's application for veteran Empty Re: Timlebrun21's application for veteran

Post by timlebrun21 on 8/3/2013, 9:54 am

I am sorry for that gap of inactivity but I promise I will make it up
timlebrun21
timlebrun21
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Timlebrun21's application for veteran Empty Re: Timlebrun21's application for veteran

Post by Grimtongue on 8/3/2013, 2:22 pm

I think you're a good person and very helpful to others in the game, but you're approaching this veteran application with such a stressed-out attitude I think you will end up rage-quitting the server when it doesn't happen fast enough for you.

Anyway, I promised you a vouch earlier, so here you go. I just hope you relax and calm down a bit.

+1 Grimvouch
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 on 8/3/2013, 2:48 pm

I think a Veteran has to be very involved in the community, I don't know you personally so can't make many judgements but looking at the fact that you've had 4 forum post shows me that you aren't all that involved on the forums, which isn't the end of the world but I haven't seen you much in game either. I hope I get to know you a bit more and then I shall see if I will vouch for you ;) But never give up if it is what you want!

::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timlebrun21 on 8/3/2013, 3:57 pm

I Understand that but I am trying to get better in the community on the server I really don't know what to talk about on the fourms
timlebrun21
timlebrun21
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Timlebrun21's application for veteran Empty Re: Timlebrun21's Vet app

Post by Artateck on 12/21/2013, 9:17 am

You are a good and freindly player. this rank suits you well.

VOUCH
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bober_rus on 12/21/2013, 10:17 am

Locking this.. last post was in the beginning of August..
bober_rus
bober_rus
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum