TheChopper20
sencezz
9 posters

Go down

Veteran Application -sencezz Empty Veteran Application -sencezz

Post by sencezz 7/31/2013, 6:16 pm

Minecraft username: sencezz

Real name (recommended): Michael Elliott

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 7* Not knowing forum join date = proper join date.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Until the day it closes.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes. Many times.

Name any Mods, Admins or SuperAdmins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): I asked vitality and he said no, he only vouches on promotions, And I decided I'd let staff vouch for me if they felt like it.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:
I love oasis, I've had a bad history but I've matured and I love the server and community, I plan on donating after I get my new laptop. I saved up my oasis money and bought a shop that I barely make money on but helps out new players. I help new players whenever I can and I love doing it. I'd love to become a veteran because I feel I've changed my perspective on Minecraft and oasis, I live with shnoork and we're good friends in real life and I like getting him the materials he needs for his amazing builds. So overall I feel I'd be a good veteran and thank you
for reading my application. Smile 

Last edited by sencezz on 7/31/2013, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
sencezz
sencezz
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Veteran Application -sencezz Empty Re: Veteran Application -sencezz

Post by TheChopper20 7/31/2013, 6:27 pm

Vouch Awesome dude to play with
TheChopper20
TheChopper20
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by kunaiknife452 7/31/2013, 6:55 pm

I would definitely vouch for this guy hes played quite a bit, funny, and really deserves it.
kunaiknife452
kunaiknife452
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha_Panda14 7/31/2013, 7:13 pm

Now I know that my vouch doesn't mean too much but he is a very kind and respectful player. He is a fun guy to play with.
Alpha_Panda14
Alpha_Panda14
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/31/2013, 9:02 pm

You joined the forums in January. Last time I checked, that was 7 months. Not the 10-11 you claim. Even if you were playing four months before, you only join the community when you join the forums.

Beyond the fact that you lied in your app, which is reason enough for me to with hold my vouch, you're also not an active member of the community. You play a lot, but I don't see you taking part in many discussions, other than the odd emote.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 7/31/2013, 9:08 pm

I take it by "bad history" you're referring to these 2 bans?

If you have matured, then why were you tempbanned 12 days ago?
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by sencezz 7/31/2013, 9:34 pm

I was temp-banned 12 days ago because I was angry and tired at the moment, and I apologized to Lina properly with a private message and understood what I did by taking an unfunny joke too far.
sencezz
sencezz
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by sencezz 7/31/2013, 9:36 pm

mickdude2 wrote:You joined the forums in January. Last time I checked, that was 7 months. Not the 10-11 you claim. Even if you were playing four months before, you only join the community when you join the forums.

I joined the server itself in early october I think, I didn't realize I was a guest for 3 months when I wasn't playing much.
sencezz
sencezz
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/31/2013, 10:55 pm

sencezz wrote:
mickdude2 wrote:You joined the forums in January. Last time I checked, that was 7 months. Not the 10-11 you claim. Even if you were playing four months before, you only join the community when you join the forums.

I joined the server itself in early october I think, I didn't realize I was a guest for 3 months when I wasn't playing much.

Read my post again. It says in lesser words that to fully become a member of the community, you have to be an active member on the forums as well as the server, and the fact that you were active on neither isn't a plus for you. I, along with others, hold to the belief that you're forum join date is the join date for the community.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by sencezz 7/31/2013, 11:31 pm

I edited my first post. It's obvious I'm not getting vet. It's done.
sencezz
sencezz
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw 8/1/2013, 4:38 am

sencezz wrote:I edited my first post. It's obvious I'm not getting vet. It's done.

Don't give up like that. Wait it out, and if you keep a clean record, you will get there.
Look at Mick, he had his ups and downs, but he was so devoted to the server and eventually got to veteran.
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 8/1/2013, 6:09 am

jackOPSftw wrote:
sencezz wrote:I edited my first post. It's obvious I'm not getting vet. It's done.

Don't give up like that. Wait it out, and if you keep a clean record, you will get there.
Look at Mick, he had his ups and downs, but he was so devoted to the server and eventually got to veteran.

Yeah, if you stay here long enough eventually you'll have enough friends to bribe too.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 8/1/2013, 8:28 am

Taccy wrote:
jackOPSftw wrote:

Yeah, if you stay here long enough eventually you'll have enough friends to bribe too.

I didn't fucking bribe anyone, ok?
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 8/1/2013, 8:48 am

Yes you've had ups and downs sen but I think if you continue to be as active as you have been recently, get involved in the community a bit more then you'd make a good veteran. Keep trying, never give up; if you think about it there is chance you will get veteran now, but if you give up then there is none. I think you shall gain my vouch when I see you continue with how you have been quite recently.

::Quotes::  Good, Better, Best. Do not rest until your good is better, and your better best.
                 Worrying means you suffer twice.
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/1/2013, 2:36 pm

It's not "done" forever.
I hate to see people get so discouraged from these apps... some even leave when they don't get the rank they were aiming for...
The answer to this is "not yet". Maybe it's not the time for you to be vet right now, since you've just returned, but that doesn't mean you will never be! You have the same potential to be veteran as each and every other member does. It's the people that strive to reach their full potential that rank up. Everything takes time *-* but it's always rewarded in the end! So long as you always try your best!
Fight on!

Back to top Go down

Post by ericcanam 8/1/2013, 4:25 pm

Lina wrote:
The answer to this is "not yet".

I agree with Lina. While you may not be ready for Veteran, that doesn't mean one day, you won't be. So just keep on playin' and you'll get there
ericcanam
ericcanam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://bit.ly/OasisChalkboard

Back to top Go down

Veteran Application -sencezz Empty Thank You.

Post by sencezz 8/1/2013, 5:37 pm

Thanks for everybody who told me not to give up, I was pretty discouraged but I'll wait a few more months until I post another veteran application or until I feel I should. 
 Smile
sencezz
sencezz
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down