JDboy's vet application

Go down

JDboy's vet application Empty JDboy's vet application

Post by JDboy on 7/2/2013, 12:27 pm

Hello, my Minecraft username is JDboy. I would love to be Veteran for many reasons but I will also talk about why I think I deserve the Veteran rank. One of the reasons is that I just Want to be able to help more people on this server Because I just love it! I would be able to help alot and I would be very Very respectful. I would even build people houses and Help people mine, build , Farm and even chop down wood. I applied for Veteran Because I know the Time limit on the server does not matter, The amount of respect you give other players does. I Have not been on oasis for a while But I am very active now. I never swear, Never disrespect, and I never do Anything stupid. Thank you And Please consider this aplication.

JDboy
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

JDboy's vet application Empty Re: JDboy's vet application

Post by Revilo410 on 7/2/2013, 1:02 pm

1. I think you have to have been on oasis 4 months and be trusted to apply but if not:

2. Please use the following application format for your app to be considered.

Minecraft username:

Real name (recommended):

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

JDboy's vet application Empty Re: JDboy's vet application

Post by Guest on 7/2/2013, 2:28 pm

Veteran... is for players who are popular within the community...
You just came back from a ban, and you aren't even member rank yet...
and yes, there is a time req for vet.. though I think it was shortened to two months, I'm not sure.
No non-members are allowed to even apply as far as I know.. and I see no member app for you in the member section...
So locking this for the time being.

Vet is more then being helpful, it is being an outstanding member of the community, being active, and proving that you are responsible enough on the server to grant the power of /i (item spawn) to! It's not something given out to recently banned people who've been back for a week and haven't even applied for member...
I personally don't know much about you, except for the fact that you just got back from a ban with no banthread even on record....and I'm online 12+hours a day this past week...
Veteran is voted for by the players (who pm their votes to the owners on the forums)...so If no one knows you... no one will vouch or vote...
Just play on the server, ranks come eventually.
ALSO, apply for [member] if you want to begin ranks!
http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t2917-registering-on-the-forums-and-applying-for-member

If any STAFF feel this should be unlocked, pm me, or unlock it yourself I guess..

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum