Application for Veteran - noahdooling

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application for Veteran - noahdooling Empty Application for Veteran - noahdooling

Post by NoahDooling on 6/8/2013, 6:00 pm

Minecraft username: noahdooling

Real name (recommended): Noah Dooling.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I've been on the server since the beginning of October 2012, but did not get my membership application out until early December 2012.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I play daily, usually for a few hours, but with the summer coming up, I'll have even more time to spend with you all. <3

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: I have voted, I usually vote daily, but there will be the occaisonal day that I forget.

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): izumi4kona.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

Ok, here goes!

-I feel I am a fairly mature person for my age:I started out on this server not knowing all the customs , not necessarily knowing what went on (In other words I was a 12). But in the 8 months Ive been here I've matured and leared a lot from observing the way all you guys go about your business around the server. I've matured to such a great degree that if you compared my old self and me now, I'm sure most wouldn't be able to believe we are the same person.

-I like to help out:Helping out is probably my specialty on the server, I really enjoy helping out around the server because it makes me feel good about myself knowing that I've made someone happy. I also enjoy it because it helps me create new friendships and strengthen old friendships. The main reason why Id like to become a veteran is because of the /tpa and /tpahere commands, it would make helping out other player much easier.

-I consider myself an active player: I play for a few hours everyday and have been doing this pretty much since I first logged in. Activity is an essential quality for vet, and I think I am pretty active.

-I believe I am trustworthy: Trust is another quality need for vet, and I can say without a doubt that I am trustworthy, having earned Trusted+ rank. I am also regarded as a trustworthy person/player in real life and in-game.

That's it for Now! If there's anything I missed, please tell me. Thanks for reading :D!

Last edited by NoahDooling on 6/27/2013, 4:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
NoahDooling
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Application for Veteran - noahdooling Empty Noah For Veteran

Post by ericcanam on 6/8/2013, 6:11 pm

Noah's posted a Vet app. I think he deserves it.

You guys are probably thinking, "OMG THAT OPINION IS SO BIASED". I can see why. Noah and I are cousins. Very close cousins, at that. But that's not the reason I'm posting this reply.

I hang out with Noah enough (more than enough, actually, despite 900km between us) to know that all he's said in his Vet app is true: He's VERY trustworthy. He does like to help out. I can always send him a picture of something, or a link to a project I'm working on, and he'll tell me how I can improve, he'll tell me what's wrong, all that nice stuff. I have no doubt whatsoever that Noah deserves this rank.

When guests join the server, they are led to an opinion based on a few first impressions. That that the spawn and builds give off, and those of the players. Any serious player (serious as in not coming just to piss us all off) likes to know that they are joining a server where they'll be surrounded by friendly, helpful staff and players. Noah IS one of these players. I can assure you all of that.

So, in conclusion, vouch. NOAH FOR VETERAN!
ericcanam
ericcanam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://bit.ly/OasisChalkboard

Back to top Go down

Application for Veteran - noahdooling Empty Re: Application for Veteran - noahdooling

Post by wedell2 on 6/8/2013, 6:58 pm

u joined in 2013 not 2012..

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Application for Veteran - noahdooling Empty Re: Application for Veteran - noahdooling

Post by NoahDooling on 6/8/2013, 7:06 pm

wedell2 wrote:u joined in 2013 not 2012..
Oh, this is my new account for the forums, I forgot the password to my old one. just to clarify, my member app is here.
http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t10791-noahs-member-app
Check out the 12iness(nailed it) in it compared to this Veteran app.

Last edited by NoahDooling on 7/23/2013, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
NoahDooling
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ327 on 6/8/2013, 7:46 pm

I have seen Noah mature from a annoying 12, to a respectable person in the server. He has been one of the many players I enjoy playing with. He's a good builder and always on the lookout to see anyone's builds and give them feedback.

Those are just some reasons why I Vouch.
AJ327
AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 6/8/2013, 8:07 pm

Noah applying for vet?...
TAKE ALL OF MY VOUCHES.
VOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCH VOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCH VOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCH VOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCH VOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCHVOUCH

Back to top Go down

Post by surv1v0r08 on 6/9/2013, 5:35 am

SUUUUPER VOOOUUUUCH Exclamation

~Surv
surv1v0r08
surv1v0r08
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 on 6/9/2013, 10:23 am

Close b-days :P (Mine is on 17th and i'm turning 12) Anyways I most definately vouch for this. noah has always been a good active player.
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue on 6/12/2013, 2:23 pm

+1 Grimvouch
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by NoahDooling on 6/12/2013, 2:50 pm

Thank you all for the support/feedback :D
NoahDooling
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterDoctorPeppa on 6/15/2013, 6:10 pm

VOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noah, you are an awesome player!Twisted Evil             -mrdrpeppa

MisterDoctorPeppa
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by bober_rus on 6/22/2013, 3:47 am

Vouch.
Friendly, long-time player
bober_rus
bober_rus
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Application for Veteran - noahdooling Empty vouch

Post by cynder_firekitty on 6/22/2013, 6:07 am

vouch man he deserves it
cynder_firekitty
cynder_firekitty
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by NoahDooling on 6/22/2013, 1:42 pm

Thanks for all the support guys, it really means a lot!
NoahDooling
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Application for Veteran - noahdooling Empty Vouch!!!!!

Post by Zharwin on 6/27/2013, 11:25 am

Noah, you deserve it. Almost everyday you ask "anyone need help?"
VVVVOOOOOUUUUUCCCHHHH!!!!

Zharwin
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by XxLegendxX98 on 6/27/2013, 2:11 pm

I don't know you all too well, but in the little I have seen you, you always seem to enjoy helping others, and I believe you would make a great Veteran. Vouch!
XxLegendxX98
XxLegendxX98
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_Darkness on 6/27/2013, 4:27 pm

Vouch!
Crazy_Darkness
Crazy_Darkness
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Application for Veteran - noahdooling Empty ~Reply~

Post by tanaka91 on 6/27/2013, 5:56 pm

Application for Veteran - noahdooling Red-fo12
tanaka91
tanaka91
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by _Zeira_ on 6/28/2013, 12:58 am

Ive seen you around quite a bit, and you are always nice. So I Vouch. 

Yarg! pirat
_Zeira_
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MinerIE on 7/12/2013, 11:56 am

Hey noah....

Application for Veteran - noahdooling Vouch15
MinerIE
MinerIE
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 on 7/12/2013, 2:37 pm

Vouch =)

::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natureluvver on 7/27/2013, 11:58 am

I am also Vouching for said person(s) in above topicy thinger mah-bob. .-.
natureluvver
natureluvver
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Application for Veteran - noahdooling Empty Vouch!

Post by FairyNinjaStar on 7/27/2013, 12:35 pm

Noah is a nice person and is always asking if anyone needs help. He helped me build a lighthouse and set up the daylight sensors for me. Plus, he traveled REALLY far to get to my house that was no where near any warps. I mean seriously, it's way out in the middle of no where. Most players would not be willing to travel so far just to help someone out.  For that, Noah has earned both my respect and...

MY VOUCH! Smile
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Linkinparkey on 7/27/2013, 12:51 pm

You have my vouch ;)
Linkinparkey
Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Application for Veteran - noahdooling Empty +1 Tentvouch

Post by Guest on 7/27/2013, 1:25 pm

Linkinparkey wrote:You have my vouch ;)
Application for Veteran - noahdooling Gimli_10

Dear mr. Doodles,

I've known you for a few months now and I can honnestly say that, in my opinion, you are a great candidate for [Veteran] rank. You are friendly, active, social, welcoming and helpfull to new players, know the rules and are overal a good example to other players on this server. You've been playing on this server for +- 9 months now;  if you don't get [Veteran] rank this month, I'm shure you will very soon.

Last edited by Tentalaria on 7/27/2013, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical Correction)

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum