Big_Piglet's Guide App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big_Piglet's Guide App

Post by Big_Piglet on 5/1/2013, 9:37 pm

Minecraft username: Big_Piglet

Real name (recommended): Logan

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Applied for member on September 21st of last year, started playing a day or two before that. So about half a year or so, give or take.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I try to log in every day, very rare that I miss a day. I hope to play until the day the server shuts down, though I can't say anything that's set in stone.

Name any Guides, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Mad and Pax, since they were the ones who told me to apply.

Why do you deserve Guide status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: Ok so I'll be honest here. I've only ever played on one server before this one, and that was only one my friend set up - just me and him played on it, so I can't apply promising experience. I can't say I'd be the best, and I'd probably be rather bad at it, considering I manage to do some really, really stupid things that I think will be cool at the time but end up being horrible - Case in point for this, I once buttered an entire slice of pizza. So I also can't promise I won't screw up. But what I can promise you is activity. Even with staff in many different timezones, we all still see gaps here and there. Usually it's late at night, but sometimes it's in the middle of the day - I've seen that gap a few times recently. I'm not saying that I should be promoted just because I could fill a gap that doesn't happen every day, but any gap concerns people. Now, I'm going to guess a lot of people who know me will say that I'm listed as AFK near constantly, and I won't deny that. But I will say that I multitask. At any given time I'm usually on the server, watching an anime or listening to music, and either playing xbox or pokemon. If I need to do something, or someone asks me for help, I usually drop what I'm doing to help. If I need to focus, I will.

Now... I've given a few things that I honestly think would make me kind of bad for this position, but in the end... well, I feel useless. And I hate it. Within the first week I played on this server, I had planned on doing whatever it takes to help in whatever way I can, fully prepared to spend years working my way up to a rank that would allow me to be useful to the community in any way at all. All I want is to be able to help in a way that can benefit more than a couple people.

I don't expect to get this rank any time soon, if at all. Only even posting this now because it was suggested to me.

Been a while since I've posted a thread. Just like when I applied for vet, I fully expect this to get posted in the wrong section somehow.

Last edited by Big_Piglet on 5/2/2013, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the color of part of it to draw the eye, since people keep bringing up the issue, even though I mention it right here.)
Big_Piglet
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big_Piglet's Guide App

Post by Netherpro on 5/1/2013, 9:42 pm

this is a very convincing guide app pig, you definatly deserve a ~VÖÜÇH!!¡!
Netherpro
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoahDooling on 5/1/2013, 9:44 pm

I think you would be a good part of staff. Best of luck to you!

Damn! You beat me to be the first reply to this nether D:

Last edited by NoahDooling on 5/1/2013, 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/1/2013, 9:45 pm

pusheen-vouch *-*

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 on 5/1/2013, 11:58 pm

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 on 5/2/2013, 12:22 am

I vouch.
I see you on this server basically every time that i log on and most the time i see you afk just saying thought.

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 5/2/2013, 1:12 am

Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 on 5/2/2013, 4:59 am

I vouch, I know I am like THIIEEESSS far **Stretching arms apart** away from your rank, But tbh, You are always AFK ;_; I hope that if you get promoted to Guide, The stafflyness will kick in and you will be more active, Because I need a dad like you ;)
Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ327 on 5/2/2013, 9:24 am

Vouch, hope you get this logan, good luck bro :)
AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 5/2/2013, 2:32 pm

Pig_Biglet wrote:Now, I'm going to guess a lot of people who know me will say that I'm listed as AFK near constantly, and I won't deny that. But I will say that I multitask.

Same. Multitasking ftw. I vouch because you actually are on most of the time and are involved with the community as well as a mature member of the server with potential staffing capabilities beyond normal expectations from what i've seen.
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea on 5/6/2013, 11:11 pm

tl;dr

VOUCH~
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthound17 on 5/6/2013, 11:41 pm

I can't think of a more deserving person to have this responsibility. A vouch from me. Good luck bro. :D
Nighthound17
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo on 5/10/2013, 4:48 pm

You are always on minecraft (AFK, but when someone calls, you answer), help out, and are friends with most-all of the community, Also helped me out with some pokemon stuff, and are fun to talk to.... you earned it:
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo on 5/27/2013, 10:38 am

Hit that double-post! Congrats on Guide man, glad to have you here!
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top