Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by AmEagl91 on 4/3/2013, 3:47 pm

My actual username is AmericanEagle91, but it couldn't fit it in the box. I am sorry for what I did. I took someone's blocks of nether quarts by accident. I found them in what looked to be an abandoned house. I didn't know someone was living there. I promise to give it back to whomever I took it from. Please let me back on. My friend and I always get our stuff stolen and our houses destroyed. This is the first server where people don't mess with us and the staff helps when we I have a problem. I promise to never do this again.

AmEagl91

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by ExtraSauce on 4/3/2013, 3:54 pm

Minecraft username:

Mod/Admin who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:

You have to use this format for the appeal to be considered, and you appeal looks good enough, but since i'm no staff i'll let them have the decision.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Amer91 on 4/3/2013, 5:03 pm

AmericanEagle91
I don't know who banned me.
I was banned for griefing.
I believe I should be unbanned because it was an accident. i didn't know the blocks were someone's. They where in what seemed to be an abandoned house. I will give the blocks back to whomever I accidently took them from.

Amer91

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich on 4/3/2013, 9:26 pm

Once again, If you are not staff, or the player getting banned, DO NOT POST IN A BAN THREAD!

The only, and I mean, ONLY exception is if you were the one the banned player affected, and then just post a screenshot, or a short explanation.

BANS WILL BE ISSUED TO THOSE WHO KEEP POSTING WHERE THEY SHOULDN'T!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo on 4/3/2013, 9:38 pm

ok, sorry for the late reply, but I banned you and your friend for griefing. I don't care if the house is abandoned or not, to shouldn't be taking things thy aren't yours without permission. and about when you said-"people steal our stuff all the time" ... well you should report thy to us staff and we'd be happy to help you. But your staying banned for griefing because you clearly took what was not yours.

(EDIT: on my phone, sorry if it is hard to read)
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum