AtractiveBanana's JrMod Application

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: AtractiveBanana's JrMod Application

Post by Kyorgtea on 3/19/2013, 3:53 pm

AttractiveBanana wrote:Some people excel faster than others. The reason I applied is to help better Oasis altogether, I don't want the rank JUST to have the rank. I want it so I can better the server.

You can help by doing small tasks, so far you really haven't helped anyone out on the server. Don't expect to get guide unless staff thinks your good and you hel others.If i see you helping players I will give you my vouch. but remember you JUST got veteran, plus staff says staff is full.
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by realgriffin on 3/19/2013, 4:00 pm

Kyorgtea wrote:
AttractiveBanana wrote:Some people excel faster than others. The reason I applied is to help better Oasis altogether, I don't want the rank JUST to have the rank. I want it so I can better the server.

You can help by doing small tasks, so far you really haven't helped anyone out on the server. Don't expect to get guide unless staff thinks your good and you hel others.If i see you helping players I will give you my vouch. but remember you JUST got veteran, plus staff says staff is full.

Banana has helped me many times, it wasn't anything major but improved my experience in Oasis.
realgriffin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/19/2013, 6:44 pm

realgriffin wrote:
Kyorgtea wrote:

Banana has helped me many times, it wasn't anything major but improved my experience in Oasis.

He's also helped behind the scenes on the test server.
I've always seen banana help new people and answer questions they have and etc too.
(just adding)

Back to top Go down

Post by realgriffin on 3/19/2013, 7:34 pm

Yes, I love the fact that Banana helps with the plug-in tests and development.
realgriffin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 on 3/20/2013, 8:56 am

Look guys I have said this nicely now I am not going to say it nice. STOP posting non relevant crap on peoples applications, this is not a place to rant back and forth to each other, post a vouch or non vouch and point and move on. If you don't see your post here its because I removed it.
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive474 on 4/4/2013, 3:40 pm

I don't think I've ever actually posted anything negative on anyone's applications before, and maybe that's why I was hesitant about posting this reply, but..

Cole, I think you should wait a while. My reason for thinking this is not because you posted this app so soon after you got veteran (Although it's a contributing factor) but because I have noticed something that I'm not sure others have.
I have noticed that when you are in a bad mood, you tend to take it out on other players, and usually go overboard. You have done this on multiple occasions in Teamspeak and on the minecraft server.

1: On one occasion, you were annoyed with a player, and you even said "If I were staff, I would have banned him right away" when they did not in fact commit a ban-able offense, you were just angry.

2: On another occasion, a player was technically advertising, so you "warned" them. Warning them would have been fine, but not the way you did it.

You said "Ima kick her ass about advertising her shitty server" and "Cunt go die"
If you had said something along the lines of "You should pm people about that so not to upset staff. They may consider it advertising, and you could be banned" that would have been okay, but the way you reacted was not acceptable.

Example A

Example B

You have done things similar to this on MULTIPLE occasions, and until you stop doing this, I don't think you deserve a staff rank. There are other players that are more deserving of it.
That's just my opinion..
Olive474
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 4/4/2013, 7:00 pm

Basically Cole just does things his own way and that is why I vouch. You don't have to adhere to the system's ever literal courtesy law, get things done fast and simple. You break a rule, you get punished. It's no different than us trolling the kids that ask for op. Sometimes, you just gotta let people know how it is. If they don't have the courtesy to read a rulebook that SPAWNS IN THEIR HANDS, then why should we have the courtesy to not tell them to fuck off. I mean, it's nice to be the adult sometimes, but not all the time. I've seen Cole do things where he's just straight up nice about the whole situation, and others where he's not. I personally think he's got the guide spot almost down pat, but you know, I'm just one staff member so it's the rest of us that gotta agree.

Jesus I don't even know where i'm going with this anymore...

TL;DR: Cole does things his way and I respect that. He gets my vouch, but a vouch from a staff member doesn't mean a vouch from staff so don't misinterpret.
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sarpie on 4/4/2013, 9:41 pm

I think you deserve guide rank. You are very active on the server and are very likeable.
therefore you get my vouch :)
sarpie
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vouch

Post by Chick3nGam3r on 4/7/2013, 11:53 am

I definitely thinks AttractiveBanana deserves Guide. So people say that he should wait a little while, but I think that if you're good enough to be a Veteran, and well known and appreciated in the Oasis community, you should be able to cope with the responsibilitys of Guide.

VOUCH!
Chick3nGam3r
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AttractiveBanana on 4/27/2013, 2:36 pm

Just a quick bump for next month, and congrats to everyone promoted this month, especially vitality96,n Oasis' most recent guide
AttractiveBanana
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vitality96 on 4/27/2013, 3:41 pm

You are a great person, Cole and I think that you will make a great Guide. I hope to see you in pink next month :)
vitality96
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawell on 4/28/2013, 6:49 pm

I've known Cole for a few months now, and he's a pretty cool guy, who isn't afraid of taking action when necessary, which is why he des- VOUCHAVOUCHAVOUCHAVOUCHAVOUCH
AVOUCHAVOUCHAVOUCHAVOUCHAVOUC
HAVOUCHAVOUCHAVOUCHAVOUCHAVOU
CHAVOUCHAVOUCHAVOUCHAVOUCHAVO
UCHAVOUCHAVOUCH! :D

God, that took forever.
Jawell
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Location : Swag Mountain, Oklahoma (I hope I spelled Oklahoma right)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce on 4/28/2013, 7:16 pm

Jawell wrote:OUCHAVOUCHAVOUCH
AVOUCHAVOUCHAVOUCHAVOUCHAVOUC
HAVOUCHAVOUCHAVOUCHAVOUCHAVOU
CHAVOUCHAVOUCH

Basically, i've seen good progression towards Cole's actions, and he's been friendly and passive, he deserves my support.

Also, he's brodie.
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bumpin'

Post by AttractiveBanana on 7/31/2013, 11:18 pm

Bump >.> <.<
AttractiveBanana
Iron Miner
Iron Miner