Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please un-ban me as soon as you can

Go down

please un-ban me as soon as you can Empty please un-ban me as soon as you can

Post by carter249 on 1/27/2013, 10:14 pm

i diddent think this server was all that so i did some stupid stuff on it. But as you may know i am Zuttley's brother (not a lie ask him). But i was watched him play for aabout a week and i really want to get on . so please un-ban me please!!!!!
Crying or Very sad
carter249
carter249
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

please un-ban me as soon as you can Empty Re: please un-ban me as soon as you can

Post by Davidmich on 1/27/2013, 11:29 pm

In no way is that even a proper excuse for your actions. Breaking our rules on purpose will NEVER get you unbanned!

I don't know who banned you, and I don't think you'll get unbanned until we find out.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

please un-ban me as soon as you can Empty Re: please un-ban me as soon as you can

Post by Kevo235 on 1/28/2013, 2:11 am

Well, personally, I like it better when they tell the truth instead of just saying that 'oh my friend did it' or another generic excuse. I'd recommend you for a second chance, but it's up to the rest of staff/whoever banned you.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 1/28/2013, 3:23 am

First you need to give us your mc name. I am not seeing any player on our server named carter249 or cart3249.

have you been on since 1.3.2? We changed maps the update after that. 1.4 I believe.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum